No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy posititronic neural inhibitors Batman!

Comment

Fresh Meat!!!!
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Holy crap!
        *runs*

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedOne
          Holy crap!
          *runs*
          My mere visage inspires fear. Guess the Cthulu mask comes in handy after all.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Actually it was your breath yikes use listerine.

Comment

Actually it was your breath yikes use listerine.
              Touche!

*wraiths AO*
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*thunderbolts whats-his-name *

Comment

*thunderbolts whats-his-name *
                  Good thing I'm well-grounded.

The last ascended guy that bugged me hasn't come back yet.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

maybe he got bored..

Comment

maybe he got bored..
                      I'm pretty sure it has something to do with feeding him to Charlie. That's the story I'm sticking with.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

r2d2

Comment

HK-47

*kicks Gateworld for screwing up the cappage*
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            HK-47

*kicks Gateworld for screwing up the cappage*
                            C3PO

Comment

I'm back.
                              I don't want to be back but some guy off-camera shouted at me to get here so now I'm back.

Comment

HK-47

Darren needs to fix this whole "forum changing your capitalization" thing.

Edit: I changed editor mode, maybe that will help.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X