• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srg
    Do you ever think of anything else???
    Doesn't seem like she does, does it?
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeah, winning this thread!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        Yeah, winning this thread!
        but your not
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          but your not
          Must be the mushrooms.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            Must be the mushrooms.
            That thought had come into my mind
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

*Screams like hell!* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
              You could have out more of an effort into that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Thanks, I have to scroll horizontally now, it's more than double my 1280x1024
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Oh look, we've unnecessarily stretched the screen... again...

*wraith Eoin until he's about 700 years old*
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Oh look, we've unnecessarily stretched the screen... again...

*wraith Eoin until he's about 700 years old*
                    *wraiths Eoin until he's now about 1400 years old*
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      *wraiths Eoin until he's now about 1400 years old*
                      *wraiths away another 1000 years for a grand total of 2400*
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*wraiths away another 1000 years for a grand total of 2400*
                        serves him right
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                          serves him right
                          *throws Eoin into the energy eating creature from Atlantis*
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                            You could have out more of an effort into that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                            Mine is still longer than urs.
                            sigpic

Comment

*throws Eoin into the energy eating creature from Atlantis*
                              And thats gonna affect me how? i am ascended after all

Comment

Mine is still longer than urs.
                                much much longer

Comment

Working...
                                X