Clear All

*Falls into the lake and manages to survives.*

*Sees a shark swimming toward me.*

I can't catch a break, can I?

Comment

Zekk: I win!

Everyone else: *crys*
      I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
      But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
      Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
      GW My home away from home....
      My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

The truth is false.

Comment

HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you lose for now
          sigpic

Comment

What kind of confidence is that?
            For now... *sigh*

Comment

*beams to the top of the cliff again*
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*Destroys the cliff from high orbit*

Comment

*beams up to Odin's ship*
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*Panics and vents the atmo into space*

Comment

*wonders why Odin is getting rid of the air, when Goa'ulds need it more than replicators*
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                        *wonders why Odin is getting rid of the air, when Goa'ulds need it more than replicators*
                        I paniced ok?
                        You try to think straight when a million mech bugs comes to kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                          I paniced ok?
                          You try to think straight when a million mech bugs comes to kill you.
                          It was just me though. The "bugs" are busy with the storm troopers teaching them how to hit elephants.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Winning!
                            I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                            so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                            But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                            Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                            GW My home away from home....
                            My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Sleeping!

Comment

*wraiths Zekk*
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X