Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    *beams back out and activates beaming scramblers*
    **Beams Uk somewhere, but the Beaming scrambler sends UK to the Death Star in Star Wars.**

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      **Beams Uk somewhere, but the Beaming scrambler sends UK to the Death Star in Star Wars.**
      Excellent!

*takes over Death Star with replicator powers and pilots it back to the thread*

*also, activates beaming blockers so nothing can be beamed around*
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Excellent!

*takes over Death Star with replicator powers and pilots it back to the thread*

*also, activates beaming blockers so nothing can be beamed around*

**Flies dart over to the Trekkie forum and hijacks a Borg Sphere.**

Now i have a big round space ship, too!

Comment

**Flies dart over to the Trekkie forum and hijacks a Borg Sphere.**

Now i have a big round space ship, too!
          My ship's the size of a moon. And can blow up a planet.

*blows up a random wraith herd planet*

See? How cool is that?

*has force fields installed to protect that silly 2 meter hole that would prove to be a problem if someone shot at it*
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I wasn't really gonna blow up planets and stuff with my spaceship. I'm gonna use my borg sphere as a mobile home, in case the hiveship becomes unbearable for some reason.

And why did you blow up one of srg's planets? He's gonna be mad at you now!

Comment

I wasn't really gonna blow up planets and stuff with my spaceship. I'm gonna use my borg sphere as a mobile home, in case the hiveship becomes unbearable for some reason.

And why did you blow up one of srg's planets? He's gonna be mad at you now!
              It was convieniently located. Plus, it looked cool.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

It was convieniently located. Plus, it looked cool.
                But my Sphere can travel in hyperspace. Your death star can't.

Comment

But my Sphere can travel in hyperspace. Your death star can't.
                  I'm a replicator, it can be arranged.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

That would be interesting: sending a planet through hyperspace.

Better re-inforce the frame a bit before you try hyperspace.

Comment

That would be interesting: sending a planet through hyperspace.

Better re-inforce the frame a bit before you try hyperspace.
                      Another reason for having blown up the planet. Easy to pick out the useful resources.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Another reason for having blown up the planet. Easy to pick out the useful resources.
                        well, don't let srg find out you blew up one of his planets.

Comment

well, don't let srg find out you blew up one of his planets.
                          I'm responsible for supplying the humans on that planet anyway. I'll replace them free of charge.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I see. Just for the record, i have a few thousand sheep that being rather unruly over here on Earth. Can you get rid of 'em?

Comment

I see. Just for the record, i have a few thousand sheep that being rather unruly over here on Earth. Can you get rid of 'em?
                              Just them, or the whole planet? Because, as much as I would enjoy the wanton destruction of an entire planet, I need the planet intact for my purposes.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Just them, or the whole planet? Because, as much as I would enjoy the wanton destruction of an entire planet, I need the planet intact for my purposes.
                                Just the unruly sheep, mind you. i don't own all the sheep here on earth. there are other wraiths who have their stakes on earth, too. so if you blow up the planet, or take away all the sheep, you will not only get me angry, but the others will be mad at you, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X