No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get it. What's so special about McKay? Why does every girl (I know, not every) on this forum love him?
    I can understand we guys love Sam, she's hot. But McKay?

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

lol@freelancer.

Err, he's nerdy, he's adorable, he's squishable, he's a genius and he is funny and he has the most goreous hands and eyes! And also something known as the 'Mckay Effect'.

And I agree with you that Sam is hot, even tho short blonde hair usually isn't my thing on girls. Sam has the same nerdy-goodness that Mckay has. Meh! Maybe I'm just attracted to geniuses!

Comment

Well, if your first paragraph is true then everyone should love me

And short blonde hair is definitely my thing on girls

Woa, look at the thread title: I'm winning!

Comment

i think sam gets better with each season more attractive but im guessing she will have put more weight on now she has child still shes the best female on any sci fi show ever

p.s i win
          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

You're absolutely right.

And no, I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashta
              lol @ mckay's girl.

lime.

and poor Rodney! he's allergic to citrus you evil woman. Therefore, you are disqualified for hurting my precious Mckay and

I WIN!
              You cant deny its funny!!!

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

and btw, i'm winning!!

sigpic

Comment

No!

Comment

yes!!

sigpic

Comment

No!

Comment

Yes?

Comment

no! yes! no! yes! i win!

Comment

yay!!!

sigpic

Comment

Yay, as in I (as in freelancer) won?

Comment

NO? As in I Win!

Comment

Working...
                                X