Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're naming toothpaste now?

Comment

Geico 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        Geico 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance.
        So simple, a cavewraith could do it.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Car insurances too?

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
            Car insurances too?
            Indeed.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Any more products left to name? Or can we get back to the inverted gate or the fact I'm winning?

Comment

New paint job for the Dart... $500

New thrusters for the Dart... $3,500

New intergalactic-locator device for the Dart... $1,700

Letting the kids crash the Dart half a light year from home... Priceless.

For everything else there's MasterCard.

Comment

Can't forget silverware. As long as the gate to my backyard is closed I'm happy. And rumors of your winning are greatly exaggerated.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

We can argue over how hyperthreading technology boosts the data throughput rate of a processor and how sub-dividing the SRAM into smaller blocks speeds up the transmission of data across the memory address bus.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      And rumors of your winning are greatly exaggerated.
                      You're right. I don't know what I was thinking...

Comment

LMFAO
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

What were you thinking, anyway?

Comment

ROFL!!! That's really good, we have those ads in England, but crushed dart = not making it to the thread and you lose.
                            sigpic

Comment

Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
                              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

a wraith always has more than one dart around, just in case the kids decide to crash one.

**Flies dart to thread and wins.**

Comment

Working...
                                X