No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I post, I loose, I post, I loose etc, etc...

Anything that rings a bell for anyone?

Comment

Probably just you.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
        I post, I loose, I post, I loose etc, etc...

Anything that rings a bell for anyone?
        Yeah you.
        sigpic

Comment

And I win
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Wrong.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
              Wrong.
              No You are wrong, totally wrong
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Nope.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                  Nope.
                  yep
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                    Probably just you.
                    Hey! Learn your history. I was with this thread way back in page 1.
                    Yes, page 1.
                    I can and will post long after you tire of this pointless effort to win simply becuase I'm stupi... smart... because I'm smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                      Hey! Learn your history. I was with this thread way back in page 1.
                      Yes, page 1.
                      I can and will post long after you tire of this pointless effort to win simply becuase I'm stupi... smart... because I'm smart.
                      both I'd say
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

if State 0 defines a high assertion to the tri-state buffer, and state 1 defines a low assertion to the tri-state buffer, can state 2 define both high and low assertions to the tristate buffer if it de-multiplexed after passing through an inverter gate?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          if State 0 defines a high assertion to the tri-state buffer, and state 1 defines a low assertion to the tri-state buffer, can state 2 define both high and low assertions to the tristate buffer if it de-multiplexed after passing through an inverter gate?
                          Uhh... 42?
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

there is no state 42.

Comment

But it's the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                                No, state 2 is High Impedance, so it is floating and as if you opened a switch. It is so you can disconnect a chip from bus lines so a new bus master can gain access to the bus.
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X