last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    Won't be long before your slacking here will lead to me having the most posts in this thread! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    Some sort of side bet? Cause having the most posts won't make you win.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Some sort of side bet? Cause having the most posts won't make you win.
      It'll make me win having the most posts in this thread and I just win naturally anyway.
      sigpic

Comment

Whatever floats your boat.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I now have offically the most posts in this thread and am winning! Woo hoo!
          sigpic

Comment

Look! I'm winning!!!

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

How can you see how many posts the other posters have?
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

By clicking on the no of posts by the thread link and title.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm not too far behind.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

But you still lose!
                    sigpic

Comment

Not for long.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

&#169;™<-- Do not store above 25&#176;C

You will be breaking copyright laws if you touch the Eye!!
                        Last edited by Eoin; 19 November 2005, 08:29 AM.
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                          <-- Do not store above 25°C
                          *chunks the eyeball into boiling water*
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Im gonna enjoy reporting your breach of copyright laws

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                              Im gonna enjoy reporting your breach of copyright laws
                              It's gonna be hard, since I haven't breached any.

Well, other than that one time, but a visit from the feds straightened that out.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You have!!, my post states that if anyone touches the EYE, they will be breaking copyright laws

Comment

Working...
                                X