No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause it doesn't count when you copy mine!

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking "what the...?" and then I realized... it's an image.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

See if I care

srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          I was thinking "what the...?" and then I realized... it's an image.
          I had the same reaction.
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Ha ha I confused you both!

BTW:
            sigpic

Comment

Old school Windows Notepad style win.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Doesn't work.

sigpic

Comment

That's gonna be burned into my retina.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Sure is.

sigpic

Comment

Somebody's gonna get the gloves for this!

I wonder if TW actual did start working on a dancing wraith, or if his lack of participation here is just coincidental.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

He's still doing the hokey cokey. BTW I wonder how long it'll take until I get banned from the forum, lets see:

sigpic

Comment

srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                            He's still doing the hokey cokey. BTW I wonder how long it'll take until I get banned from the forum, lets see:

Banned for what? You haven't done anything yet that I know about. And despite my scheme, I still haven't bought gateworld for the sole purpose of winning.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Srg it doesn't count as it's almost unreadable or in ancient which also doesn't count cause I'm a wraith.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                                Doesn't could as almost unreadable or in ancient which also doesn't cause I'm a wraith.
                                ^ That sentence makes no sense to me at all. Can anyone translate?
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X