• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraithdude
    but i post after, so are you not now?
    I am not now, nor have I ever been
    Ses
    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

o wow, thank you! just what i've always wanted! a hot magma pool! mwahahahaha, o the things i could do with my hot magma pool, i could sacrafice people to it in the name of false fire god and and and, yup thats pretty much it.

Wins

Comment

*blasts another kav clone* if i dont get rid of these then ill kill them! theyre far to annoying someone please feed on themor something! oh wait i got it *activates sound proof barrier* thats better.....oh and i win!
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
          I am not now, nor have I ever been
          but have you never been?

Comment

but have you never been?
            my test tube doesn't have a toilet
            Ses

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
              my test tube doesn't have a toilet
              just what does your test tube have?

Comment

just what does your test tube have?
                oh all the mod cons, tvs, king sized beds, a swimming pool, its like a grand hotel but think Tardis
                but my digestion system is sooo efficient... 100% of the food I eat gets transfered into energy and I never need to get rid of the waste therefore no toilets a problem for my test tube guests... but not I
                Ses

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                  oh all the mod cons, tvs, king sized beds, a swimming pool, its like a grand hotel but think Tardis
                  but my digestion system is sooo efficient... 100% of the food I eat gets transfered into energy and I never need to get rid of the waste therefore no toilets a problem for my test tube guests... but not I
                  you have guests to your test tube? with king sized beds? I soo did not need to know that!

And i hope there are no wild partys going on in there *glares at ses*

Comment

Well where else am I supposed to entertain when Hayden and Orlando come to visit?
                    Nope, no parties in here at all... never... just don't go into Room 72 the cleaning crew are just finishing up from last night.... *acts all innocent*
                    Ses

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                      Yes, that's one of the benefits of being Wraith, food entirely converted to energy. No waste to be disposed of.

Question is, who's the guest in your test tube?
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                        Yes, that's one of the benefits of being Wraith, food entirely converted to energy. No waste to be disposed of.
                        Chimpanzees might find that to be a disadvantage...
                        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                          Well where else am I supposed to entertain when Hayden and Orlando come to visit?
                          Nope, no parties in here at all... never... just don't go into Room 72 the cleaning crew are just finishing up from last night.... *acts all innocent*
                          Into a big public space! With a chaperone! pride and predjudice style

Comment

Here's my latest avatar (what a pity I can't use it here... )

I was just looking for an excuse to use that picture from A Dog's Breakfast, really.
                            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Like the icon Syera! He does look great in that last pic

PS: Jag är den ultimata vinnaren!! Nyah

Comment

hey ronja *waves*

nice icons syera

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X