last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos
    It depends on your defintion of a god. Thus we the ori, know we ARE gods.
    *decides to play the goa'ulds game "yes you are a god, you are the ori "

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

He is still a threat. He just about destroyed Earth. Too bad he failed. It would have made the job of us, the Ori so much easier...
      But if you are a true god there would be no "Hard or Easy" tasks

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        *decides to play the goa'ulds game "yes you are a god, you are the ori "

It is no game. We, the ori, fit the definition of gods.
        Hallowed are we, the ori!

Comment

But if you are a true god there would be no "Hard or Easy" tasks
          We use our priors. The task is easy or hard for them. The priors are the ori. see the connection?

Comment

It is no game. We, the ori, fit the definition of gods.
            Hallowed are we, the ori!
            Wait a sec, i thought you were a titan?

Anyway, *walks away fearing for his energy over the evil ori

Comment

[QUOTE=Eoin]Wait a sec, i thought you were a titan?

Anyway, *wa

There are levels of the ori, one of which is the titans. That is the highest level.
              It is right to fear the ori.

Comment

We use our priors. The task is easy or hard for them. The priors are the ori. see the connection?
                Oh, i thought that the priors were just like the goa'ulds jaffa.
                Wait a sec (again), the ori are only using the priors and worshippers to give them more power, any ori would know and admit that the priors are just their salesperson

Comment

There are levels of the ori, one of which is the titans. That is the highest level.
                  It is right to fear the ori.
                  I'd love to stay and play(the im an ori/titan/really a goa'uld game) but im tired and i need my rest

Comment

Oh, i thought that the priors were just like the goa'ulds jaffa.
                    Wait a sec (again), the ori are only using the priors and worshippers to give them more power, any ori would know and admit that the priors are just their salesperson
                    We give the priors their power. They in turn use their power to gain us followers. In a sense, yes a salesperson, though we do not like that term. The Ori have spoken. Kronos in particular. Jaffa, what pitiful beings, we prefer the Asgard. We also like several other races and the ones that worship us. And now I must take my leave. I must go express my creative side and write my novel.

Comment

The priors are servants of the Ori, granted biological and technological advancements to serve the will of the Ori. The connection in this statement I see is your failure to understand the heirarchy of the society to which you claim membership.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Ori = wraith oreos.

Comment

I came back to claim the win!
                          WA: Wraith Anonymous!
                          and
                          See if you can spot the elusive Dissie
                          and
                          FA: Furlings Anonymous!

Comment

Another dissie sighting!

Comment