No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Dear Ascended, Oranos lost, he'd like to beg for your help. Please report to his Hat'ak at earliest convienience."
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      "Dear Ascended, Oranos lost, he'd like to beg for your help. Please report to his Hat'ak at earliest convienience."
      Hmm. With attitude like that you would get along well with the ori. Shall i help you ascend?

Comment

Wow! Still winning!

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
          You're ashamed you were wrong. It's okay. Being as how i am still banished and all i would like a meeting. Please relay the message.
          Not really, im just not in the mood to play the im a god game with lower beings
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            Not really, im just not in the mood to play the im a god game with lower beings
            Talk to the goa'uld. Not the ORi in this matter. I am off preparing the ori fleet for war. Did you contact the ascended and arrange the meeting yet?

Comment

Still Winning!!!!!

Comment

Still Winning!!!!!
                The trick to winning for a long period of time, is to not keep bringing the thread to the top of the page. I once held the title for 6.5 hours with that method. Not that it did me any good in the end, but it felt good.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The trick to winning for a long period of time, is to not keep bringing the thread to the top of the page. I once held the title for 6.5 hours with that method. Not that it did me any good in the end, but it felt good.
                  But the Ori have a thing with rubbing it in people's faces.

Comment

But the Ori have a thing with rubbing it in people's faces.
                    And because of their arrogance, they, like you and the majority of the other Goa'uld, will fall.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

And because of their arrogance, they, like you and the majority of the other Goa'uld, will fall.
                      Using my vast knowledge, i seem to recall there are still goa'uld around...

Comment

Talk to the goa'uld. Not the ORi in this matter. I am off preparing the ori fleet for war. Did you contact the ascended and arrange the meeting yet?
                        lol, you just gave yourself away , the ori know they are not gods, but the goa'uld would think that they are

What ascended meeting?

Well once again i win
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Evil Overlord list #24: I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                            lol, you just gave yourself away , the ori know they are not gods, but the goa'uld would think that they are

What ascended meeting?

Well once again i win
                            It depends on your defintion of a god. Thus we the ori, know we ARE gods.

Comment

Using my vast knowledge, i seem to recall there are still goa'uld around...
                              Yeah, but how many of them are a serious power now? It's pretty much just Ba'al these days.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Yeah, but how many of them are a serious power now? It's pretty much just Ba'al these days.
                                He is still a threat. He just about destroyed Earth. Too bad he failed. It would have made the job of us, the Ori so much easier...

Comment

Working...
                                X