X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    **Wraiths srg.**

Not a valid answer. Try again.

Jack's Angel: The idea behind this thread is to be the last one to post. If you're the last one to post, you win. (See thread title.) A pointless, but thoroughly entertaining little game. Sometimes poeple post the oddest stuff just to make sure they win.
    **Wraiths TW back**

I'll have that back thank you

A4 is the normal paper size I've ever copied anything
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

yeh same here always printing Jack and sg-1 and other people i like!
      http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by srg
        A4 is the normal paper size I've ever copied anything
        We don't use A4 over here in the US. In fact i went to office depot one day, and just for the heck of it, went to the clerk and asked for some A4 copy paper and he's like, "What the frell are you talking about?" I explained to him what A4 is, and he just shrugged, then walked away, much to the chagrin of the manager who saw him walk away.

Comment

We don't use A4 over here in the US. In fact i went to office depot one day, and just for the heck of it, went to the clerk and asked for some A4 copy paper and he's like, "What the frell are you talking about?" I explained to him what A4 is, and he just shrugged, then walked away, much to the chagrin of the manager who saw him walk away.
          Over here, if you asked for anything other than A something you'll probably get a blank face.

AFAIK A4 is 21cm × 29.7cm
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
            Over here, if you asked for anything other than A something you'll probably get a blank face.

AFAIK A4 is 21cm × 29.7cm
            I always wondered why on earth there's "A4" and the other "A-whatever" listed on the paper trays of the copiers when we never use them over here. We do use legal size paper often, so there's even a paper tray listing for "Legal."

Comment

I always wondered why on earth there's "A4" and the other "A-whatever" listed on the paper trays of the copiers when we never use them over here. We do use legal size paper often, so there's even a paper tray listing for "Legal."
              We don't use legal. A5 is half A4. A3 is double A4, A2 is double A3 and A1 is double A2.
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                We don't use legal. A5 is half A4. A3 is double A4, A2 is double A3 and A1 is double A2.
                All righty then... As long as the stupid paper doesn't get jammed in the copier, i could care less how big or small it is.

Comment

Hehehe!
                  http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

haha I win again.

For the past half an hour (it's 20:45 here) I havn't been able to connect to the forums, just come back now.
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

They were down I think. I couldn't connect either.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Back after a day to claim my rightful place at the end of this thread.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                          Back after a day to claim my rightful place at the end of this thread.
                          Short lived
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Back again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Still pretty short lived.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

But back again!!! Persistence is what's important in this game.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X