No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ronja! I held up my end of the bargain after you held up yours.

Damn Canadian television too. Although I must say I like the show better than the movie. Maybe because I saw most of the shows first.

Hi Rodan as well!
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
      Not a problem...should be the "sits" but who's complaining.
      Well we've already established just how weird the english language is so...

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
        damn uk television!
        buy the dvd... it's a better deal

hey Squee!!
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
          Well we've already established just how weird the english language is so...
          yea yea, I know it

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Does scifi air the extended edition or theatrical?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
              Hi Ronja! I held up my end of the bargain after you held up yours.

Damn Canadian television too. Although I must say I like the show better than the movie. Maybe because I saw most of the shows first.

Hi Rodan as well!
              Teehee yeah

Hmm I like the movie... saw that first... Skaara was my fave back then. And Daniel, even tho I hated how geeky he was.

I'm sooo glad Rick changed the Jack character. I really didn't like him in the movie.

Comment

theatrical i believe.... i'm not really sure
                sigpic

Comment

Teehee yeah

Hmm I like the movie... saw that first... Skaara was my fave back then. And Daniel, even tho I hated how geeky he was.

I'm sooo glad Rick changed the Jack character. I really didn't like him in the movie.
                  I saw the movie about 2 years prior to the show. Still love the movie, although differently.

I still wonder what direction the director was going to take the franchise. It was supposed to be a trilogy, but mgm decided a show is better financially. They may have been right, but still I wonder.

Comment

*Waves* Hi Ayan!

I'd probably buy the DVD of the movie if I saw it for a good price.
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                      *Waves* Hi Ayan!

I'd probably buy the DVD of the movie if I saw it for a good price.
                      Amazon has it for $5.99 ...how much better can it get

Comment

I saw the movie about 2 years prior to the show. Still love the movie, although differently.

I still wonder what direction the director was going to take the franchise. It was supposed to be a trilogy, but mgm decided a show is better financially. They may have been right, but still I wonder.
                        And thank Santa for that!!!

Comment

And thank Santa for that!!!
                          Yea, 10 years later we are all still thanking...Santa ...

Comment

3 $ I bought it for 3

Comment

3 $ I bought it for 3
                              I bought it for $15 when it first came out

Comment

hm.... now to weasel out the money from my parents
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X