Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    **Wraiths ejohnno.**

And Eoin still loses.
    **Karate Chops TW**

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      No one will ever win this thread.
      Your probably right, but in about 15000 posts, we should be passing Danny Thunk...and then even though no one in this thread is winning, this thread is still the winning

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

15,000 posts? wow. only 50,000 or so more and we'll beat the RDA Thunk thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
          Your probably right, but in about 15000 posts, we should be passing Danny Thunk...and then even though no one in this thread is winning, this thread is still the winning
          That's a good point but eventualy this thread may be forgot about right? So i can win!

Comment

This thread will never be forgotten...until it is forgotten of course...but until then...I win!!!

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

You will never win!

Comment

Ahhh but i just have!

Comment

Not for long.
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ejohnno
                    Ahhh but i just have!
                    But you lose now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
                      Pfft

Comment

Not anymore Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! *Munchkin!* Mwahahhaaha!

Comment

Hi Ronja! *waves*

Comment

Hello Ronja

Comment

Hey guys *hugz* hows u?

Comment

I's good

How was your day?

Comment

Working...
                                X