X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
      What kind of guards? and ish poor thing *hugs* Been there done that tho... but in the middle of the winter with - 10 deegrees ... but atleast we were 2 hate cops!
      We call the police, the garda?* or just gards/gaurds
      It was funny in a way, but i didnt like how they could mistake me for someone thats breaking the law (by looking around )
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        It was funny in a way, but i didnt like how they could mistake me for someone thats breaking the law (by looking around )
        Depends on what you're doing and where you are. I was lost one day is a seedy part of town, and was driving slowly looking at street signs trying to get my bearings when i was pulled over by a cop. I was searched and so was my car. It happened to be that i was driving through a known drug area, and the cop thought i had stopped in the area and gotten drugs. After explaining my situation, the cops were happy to lead me to a well known street, where upon i got back on track and continued on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
          I've never been searched, I always avoid check points...nothing to hide, just prefer to pretend I have something to hide
          I wasn't searched exactly... I was filming a music vid for school and apparently we had the camera pointed at the prime ministers house (which I totally forget about) and we stood there for about 10 minutes when a police car came and asked us what we were doin... they thought we were spies or what??? plotting to kill the prime minister??? oy my gawd... haha they even took pics of us before we manadged to explain what we were doing and why... I think that the camera was marked with the school lable helped a lot. But wtf, come on... And we were both freezing our butts of but the police didn't ask if we wanted to wait in the car... and it's not something u wanna ask u know

HATE COPS!!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
            You're in the second/third episode now, right? Here's a hint, hehe...go and find an American proxy to connect to, and then, go to ABC's site, and you can watch LOST.;-)
            Huh?
            sigpic

Comment

r=2q

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                Oh that's right.

Yeah I don't get it either... were u dressed in black with a black cap?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                  r=2q
                  t=4p

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

r=2q
                    No!!! Nothing associated with studying! I have enough of that when I revise! *Wraiths TW!*
                    sigpic

Comment

t=4p
                      p=z-x

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                        Oh that's right.

Yeah I don't get it either... were u dressed in black with a black cap?
                        With a can of spray paint and a bag full of toilet paper?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

p=z-x
                          g=f^h*l+a

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                            No!!! Nothing associated with studying! I have enough of that when I revise! *Wraiths TW!*
                            What?! it's just a bunch of random numbers and letters with a symbol thingy in between.

Comment

Depends on what you're doing and where you are. I was lost one day is a seedy part of town, and was driving slowly looking at street signs trying to get my bearings when i was pulled over by a cop. I was searched and so was my car. It happened to be that i was driving through a known drug area, and the cop thought i had stopped in the area and gotten drugs. After explaining my situation, the cops were happy to lead me to a well known street, where upon i got back on track and continued on.
                              Still i dont look a bit like a person who was up to no good.... and afaik the area wasnt a "black" area oh well, atleast i had an exciting 20minutes
                              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

g=f^h*l+a
                                InitValue(f^h*l+a);

Comment

Working...
                                X