last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ogy ogy ogy oh oh oh
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Anyway, what I was wanting to know, did the guys running the Gateworld forum put a stop to it or something? Or do they just operate in secret now?
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Winning Bells, Winning bells, Winning all the way, oh what fun it is to win on lovely day like this

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
          Anyway, what I was wanting to know, did the guys running the Gateworld forum put a stop to it or something? Or do they just operate in secret now?
          Well sice I didn't know about it till now.. I can't help u sorry ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
            Well sice I didn't know about it till now.. I can't help u sorry ...
            What was going on?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

There was some kind of 'pay it forward' operating going on with reps. I don't remember what exactly it was about, but if you got a green, you were supposed to give someone else a green.

I never really saw the point, as I tend to green anyone who I think deserves it... which generally includes making wisecracks that send me laughing out of my chair or making a really good scientific analysis.

See, it's easy to get green from me.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                There was some kind of 'pay it forward' operating going on with reps. I don't remember what exactly it was about, but if you got a green, you were supposed to give someone else a green.

I never really saw the point, as I tend to green anyone who I think deserves it... which generally includes making wisecracks that send me laughing out of my chair or making a really good scientific analysis.

See, it's easy to get green from me.
                Some people do that for me when I give a rep...sometimes.

I guess I'm to new to have know about that, but it seems like it's a pretty common occurance.

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Winning?

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                    Winning?

Comment

Segra

Comment

Vinner is better

Comment

Jag vinner!!

Comment

Nah...Winner is much better

Comment

I just realized... I have a Christmas decoration sitting in front of my computer screen that SHOULD NOT be here. Nevermind the fact that it's not Christmastime; this decoration isn't mine and simply shouldn't be in front of this monitor.

...I've gotta get this straightened out.

(Later)

Ah, it's my sister's. Well, that explains what it's doing in front of the monitor. It's moved now... to her headboard.

Comment

grog! rakve! pubbawup! yakka! mog! grubble!

Comment

Working...
                                X