No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww maybe Dafydd can make it all better?

Ses
    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Winning
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

The saddest part is the time we spent on it thinking it was real...anyway...

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
          Awww maybe Dafydd can make it all better?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...us/daffyd2.jpg
          *Ignores Ses

Comment

LMAO!!!

I guess 83 isn't so bad then after all LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
              The saddest part is the time we spent on it thinking it was real...anyway...
              The IQ test? It's nothing like a real one. Some of the questions were just plain stupid. I done a real one to test for dsylexia and it was very different and a lot harder.
              sigpic

Comment

Wins

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                  Lets join mensa! They expect 150 and higher.
                  Indeed!

Comment

The IQ test? It's nothing like a real one. Some of the questions were just plain stupid. I done a real to test for dsylexia and it was very different a lot harder.
                    My point exactly...the questions seemed dumb...and yet, I still pushed through it...

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Wins again...and bye

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                        Wins again...and bye
                        Bye Eoin. And you apparently don't win.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                          Indeed!

So long suckers!!!! *Head gets so big like a balloon she starts floating away.*
                          sigpic

Comment

Bye, Eoin

Comment

The IQ test? It's nothing like a real one. Some of the questions were just plain stupid. I done a real one to test for dsylexia and it was very different and a lot harder.
                              I've done a real one too... I got quite a lot over average.. can't remember now... but I thought for sure I would get 5 points or something when I did it LOL ....

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                                I've done a real one too... I got quite a lot over average.. can't remember now... but I thought for sure I would get 5 points or something when I did it LOL ....
                                I've done a fairly real on-line one ...
                                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                                X