last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja
    Yes right! How many hours till u see it?
    I edited my post, eg, putting it in spoiler tags. Can you edit the quote. Thanx.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
      Hmm, about four or five. I forget whether they changed the airtime from 8 to 9. But I'll be watchin', and downloading. Legally, of course. Course, I heard somewhere you'll be able to download them for free, legally...though I don't know where. Oh yeah, here on Gateworld.
      Yeah u can download them from ABC... I think... well u will be able to anyway.

Comment

I love Lost. It's a bit annoying at times tho. with it's inconsistencies (oy sp?) but yeah it's still great SOS was good... that Island is truly magical!
        Oooo, I thought you'd like to know...I watched Finding Nemo last night...I could resist after our conversation.

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
          Oooo, I thought you'd like to know...I watched Finding Nemo last night...I could resist after our conversation.
          You mean couldn't.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I edited my post, eg, putting it in spoiler tags. Can you edit the quote. Thanx.
            done!

Comment

You mean couldn't.
              Yes, that is what I meant...smarty pants

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                *cough*not me*cough*
                yeah well .. *g* I don't do that with Lost because we're only one week behind

Comment

Yeah u can download them from ABC... I think... well u will be able to anyway.
                  Only if you're in the US

Same with iTunes. I'd pay to see it, and as it is, i'm watching on the telly as well, but to avoid spoilers , i find it easier to have a next door neighbour who's more fanatical than i am, and take advantage
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Oh heck yeah. Not as good as Stargate, but still very good. Though, they see it running for six to eight seasons, and I just don't see that. I see maybe three, four at the tops. I don't think they could do another season. If they did, they'd probably change the name to Found.
                    I agree. It gets boring after a while... there is only so much u can do on an island u know?

Comment

yeah well .. *g* I don't do that with Lost because we're only one week behind
                      as indicated above, i don't do it myself. I just take advantage of my friend next door.
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

*snortle* @ rarocks

Haha I wanna rewatch it too now! Got any good quotes?

Comment

as indicated above, i don't do it myself. I just take advantage of my friend next door.
                          Hey i don't judge u if u did... I do it myself... when one does not have stargate in ones country (even tho it airs in over 100) ... hey whats a girl suppose to do?

Comment

*snortle* @ rarocks

Haha I wanna rewatch it too now! Got any good quotes?
                            Nah, we covered the best of 'em...

Comment

Only if you're in the US

Same with iTunes. I'd pay to see it, and as it is, i'm watching on the telly as well, but to avoid spoilers , i find it easier to have a next door neighbour who's more fanatical than i am, and take advantage
                              I would never pay for something u can get for free

Comment

Nah, we covered the best of 'em...
                                Oh okay...

Comment

Working...
                                X