X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodan5757
    I like cats.

I'm a cat person...cats like me.
    I like cats, but I can never eat a whole one...

*runs before people realize what's going on*
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      I like cats, but I can never eat a whole one...

*runs before people realize what's going on*
      Ew, cats are too sweet and the very thought of eating felines...eww.

Cats love me. They'll come to my room and try and prevent whatever I'm doing in favor of attention for themselves. Needless to say, they won't go away, and get even more attention seeking when I spend five minutes giving them attention before going back to what I'm trying to do. Doesn't work so well when you're trying to do homework or a paper.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

But they are so intelligent, I prefer a smart animal to a stupid one anyway.

Reptiles are really smart also, especially snakes.

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

I like cats.

I'm a cat person...cats like me.
          If u ever met mine ... you wouldn't like cats so much anymore He's the devil himself! I'm not kidding

Comment

There's something about grey cats that just make them...evil. Every grey cat I met has been mean as hell. Of course, not the poofy furred kind with blue eyes, those cats are nice...if a little tempermental and easy frightened.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
              If u ever met mine ... you wouldn't like cats so much anymore He's the devil himself! I'm not kidding
              I once met a cat named "Satan Cat". No kidding, this cat bit everything and everyone that even got close to her, she loved me though. Not sure why.

There was this other cat once also that laid a nasty scratch across the arm of my sister, then came and laid in my lap.

I even had a kitten sleep on my stomach one night. I woke up in the middle of the night to it licking my nipples. Now that's an odd sensation.

EDIT: Didn't realize there was an image there...he is cute. I like that color, and those eyes.

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                He's so cute!

Comment

Yes, that tends to happen from time to time. My dad has this cat that will lay on his stomach. Once it peed on him.

We had this cat that got so frakking big her name ended up changing from Lily to fatso. She always slept with me. But she got so dirty, and then she got mites bad, causing her to get really sick. We had to put her down.

Comment

I once met a cat named "Satan Cat". No kidding, this cat bit everything and everyone that even got close to her, she loved me though. Not sure why.

There was this other cat once also that laid a nasty scratch across the arm of my sister, then came and laid in my lap.

I even had a kitten sleep on my stomach one night. I woke up in the middle of the night to it licking my nipples. Now that's an odd sensation.
                    Aww that's cute! No well he's nice... sometimes... when he's sleeping He just love to climb stuff... everywhere... anything oy!

*ignoring last sentence*

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                      He's so cute!
                      Thanks! Yeah he looks cute doesn't he?

Comment

my cats only seek my attention when they want to eat, else I'm just a human who's around where they live.

Comment

*yawn* just got back from a 3 hour workout...

Anyway Im winning
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

It's twelve o'clock already. Holy crap! I just woke up I could swear not more than one or two hours ago...

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                              It's twelve o'clock already. Holy crap! I just woke up I could swear not more than one or two hours ago...
                              Well I've been at work for the last 4 hours...<grumbles>...I say it's FINNALY twelve o'clock.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                                5 past 5 here and i dont like the sun anymore
                                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                                X