< isn't scared of Grid

Comment

*infects S.G.C with alien parasite*

I'm sure you will be when your parasite is born

Comment

Originally posted by wraithdude
        *infects S.G.C with alien parasite*

I'm sure you will be when your parasite is born
        Bah...im sure SGC got his alien parasite vaccine when he was a kid, i know i did
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I'm bored...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
            I'm bored...
            That's not good, don't be bored.

I just got out of an hour long staff meeting about something I care nothing about...now thats boring...

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757

I just got out of an hour long staff meeting about something I care nothing about...now thats boring...
              Did you say no to them? j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                No...but I did sleep a bit with my eyes open

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  ROFL!

Comment

Aw ... what do u work with?

Comment

The strife of the povertous in many rural nations of this planet...but I did sleep a bit with my eyes open
                      just playing around

Comment

*snortle*

Comment

Aw ... what do u work with?
                          I'm a programmer at Citigroup, in NY. Big corporate blah blah blah, which deals with more blah blah blah and the futures stock market and such of that nature.

My real passion is in gaming. I work long distance with this up and coming company in Delaware, so every night I get to go home and work on a gameing server.

Working here is just to pay the bills...

Comment

I'm a programmer at Citigroup, in NY. Big corporate blah blah blah, which deals with more blah blah blah and the futures stock market and such of that nature.

My real passion is in gaming. I work long distance with this up and coming company in Delaware, so every night I get to go home and work on a gameing server.

Working here is just to pay the bills...
                            Oh wow well a programmer could be fun at times too.

Hehe that iz cool. Hope u get a fulltime job there later then

Comment

Look over there!

Comment

Oh wow well a programmer could be fun at times too.

Hehe that iz cool. Hope u get a fulltime job there later then
                                Hey...I'm fun...and exciting...and fun...I AM!!!

Yea, I hope I get a job there soon too

Comment

Working...
                                X