last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja
    Yep! Only like my 2 favorite movies ever! Fast cars.. hot guys what more could u ask for??
    You know, that's why I liked Buffy. Cuz all the hot girls ended up studying via a live lab the birds and the bees.

Let's see, there was Buffy x Angel, Buffy x Riley, Buffy x Spike, Buffy x Jacket kid (by far the best couple)

I'm mad that Spike has the part of a bad guy on Smallville...he's been good for so long it's...not so appealing to see him bad.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      There was also allot of hot chicks in that film
      Yeah see? Everyone is happy!

Comment

There was also allot of hot chicks in that film
        Heck yeah man, especially in the second one.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
          Heck yeah man, especially in the second one.
          OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh Yeah!
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

You know, that's why I liked Buffy. Cuz all the hot girls ended up studying via a live lab the birds and the bees.

Let's see, there was Buffy x Angel, Buffy x Riley, Buffy x Spike, Buffy x Jacket kid (by far the best couple)

I'm mad that Spike has the part of a bad guy on Smallville...he's been good for so long it's...not so appealing to see him bad.
            lol... well I actually prefer him as "evil" even tho I liked him as a "good" vampire... it was so much more fun see him before... like I always prefered Angelus to Angel... I know... strange

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh Yeah!
              Alright guys... dont get over exited... remember to breath LOL

Comment

lol... well I actually prefer him as "evil" even tho I liked him as a "good" vampire... it was so much more fun see him before... like I always prefered Angelus to Angel... I know... strange
                You just like the 'bad' boys don't you?

Comment

You know who I preferred evil...Darla. She was awesome. Course, she ended up becoming Connor's mommy. When I first saw him, I knew I had seen him before. I knew it was in some hostage movie, then I remembered, Mastermind. With Patrick Stewart. He was awesome. IIRC, he was the one that killed the evil lady right? I forget how exactly she died? (oh yeah, her name was Jasmine).

I need to back off on the coke just a tad...

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                    You just like the 'bad' boys don't you?
                    Oh shush with u lol

Comment

You know who I preferred evil...Darla. She was awesome. Course, she ended up becoming Connor's mommy. When I first saw him, I knew I had seen him before. I knew it was in some hostage movie, then I remembered, Mastermind. With Patrick Stewart. He was awesome. IIRC, he was the one that killed the evil lady right? I forget how exactly she died? (oh yeah, her name was Jasmine).

I need to back off on the coke just a tad...
                      Oh yeah I agree. Darla was really cool! I dont think I've seen Mastermidn actually but I never liked Connor, his acting bugged me ish! Plus his character was so annoying

Comment

Oh yeah I agree. Darla was really cool! I dont think I've seen Mastermidn actually but I never liked Connor, his acting bugged me ish! Plus his character was so annoying
                        I agree. Connor was very annoying!

You know who I liked? Lorne. The constant outsider. Plus he's green!

Comment

I prefer to beam cows all over the place.

**Beams a cow into the thread.**

Comment

lol, im not even gonna look at the pic...

Its not fair that girls can post pics of topless men and men cant post post pics of topless women

Comment

He held onto everything that Jasmine said. He practically worshipped her. It was disgusting. He didn't seem that intelligent, either. Then after he killed her, he just went...EMO!!! Which was his only redeeming quality, I just don't think he was all that bright.

Comment

*beams cow into stomach*
                                Just what I needed! Thanks, TW!

Comment

Working...
                                X