No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe, as i said, the winning is miiine.
    I'm sooo afraid

Comment

**Wraiths sg-daniel.**

Well, that took care of that issue.
      Oh... I'm winning...

Comment

Unluckily for you im in the lead wmahahahaha.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Not anymore.

Comment

Quick, everyone call 867-5309 for your chance to win lots of money. And don't use the internet, or you'll miss your chance.

and screw up my victory.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

^Is that a real phone number?

One lucky poster here will get randomly wraithed at some point today. Will it be YOU?

Comment

It's from an 80's song. When the song was released, several people with that phone number recieved a lot of calls from curious people. The band was subsequently beaten to death by angry 867-5309 number holders.

Ok, I made that last part up. But history is written by the winners.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                  **Wraiths sg-daniel.**

Well, that took care of that issue.
                  Oh... I'm winning...
                  nooo you meanie.. thank god i'm still alive, must be the austrian genes in me

Comment

LOL!! I was wondering if anyone won yet...and really..will there ever be one winner>>???
                    Purple's Biggest Fan
                    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

i don't think so, i mean everybody's somehow a winner here, but will it ever stop? i don't know.

as for now WINNER

Comment

Oh, the menu grown. More potential victims to wraith.

WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNING!

Comment

*sits on tw's head* i win

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                            nooo you meanie.. thank god i'm still alive, must be the austrian genes in me
                            I played a game of Risk one time in which Western Australia held out against 20 something consecutive attacks with only 1 man defending. There was one time that I rolled two 1's and the offense rolled three 1's. It was insane. Ever since then I've always made Western Australia a priority.

I won that game, I think. Much like I'm winning now.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

**Wraiths hidden_envy.**

Sit on my head why don't ya?

Comment

Shhh... You're ruining my victory.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X