No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He he while you're gone, I'll replce you!
    sigpic

Comment

I'll pollute the winning spot with my unshowered, just-got-done-mowing-the-lawn self.

Victory is MINE! A stink on the rest of you.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

**Wraiths Dr Weir.**

Who's next?

Comment

I win
          sigpic

Comment

You didn't do a good job, as I'm still winning!
            sigpic

Comment

I can't think of anything creative at the moment, so I'll stick with the tried and true.

I WIN!
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Well, here's more time to think of something more creative.

Comment

Got nothing.
                  And I still need a shower.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I win
                    My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

New guys can't win that easily.

Welcome to the fray.

Also, what part of Mississippi?
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

madison, its right out side of jackson
                        My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

Cool, I have some friends in Jackson, and a friend who is from Madison, I think.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            Cool, I have some friends in Jackson, and a friend who is from Madison, I think.
                            Friends from madison or mississippi (or where ever) won't help you when you get wraithed.

Comment

If you wanna get that close to the stench that is currently me, it's your asphyxiation.

Besides, we don't fear wraith or terrorists in Mississippi. We have shotguns and rifles.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

^i think everyone in America has a gun

and i win
                                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X