last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Yeah, I just have the one and the undisclosed number of spares hidden all throughout this and a couple other universes. I'd bring out those, but you never know when you'll need a spare spare.
    It doesnt matter if you hid them or not.... remember you are a machine...the location of where you hid them will be stored in your memory banks...
    and remember this a mere human was able to gain control of another humanoid reppys "mind"...can you imagine what a person with the knowledge and understanding that the ancients had got access to your mind... a person with a mind as powerful and advanced as a ancient mind...
    this is gonna be fun to watch *grinz*
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
      Not that she could wraith you anyway.
      Yes, but Dr Weir could do some serious damage to me or even destroy me if she had the "AA gun"

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        It doesnt matter if you hid them or not.... remember you are a machine...the location of where you hid them will be stored in your memory banks...
        and remember this a mere human was able to gain control of another humanoid reppys "mind"...can you imagine what a person with the knowledge and understanding that the ancients had got access to your mind... a person with a mind as powerful and advanced as a ancient mind...
        he had ancient knowledge in his subconsience so we wasn't a mere human.
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Yes, but Dr Weir could do some serious damage to me or even destroy me if she had the "AA gun"
          I meant uk
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Yeah, but you're just a human, no matter what plane. Not to mention, you'd have to be descended, and I'd have to choose to interface with you. Plus you won't be finding the information that easily.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

But I wouldn't do that. I also never heard of the AA gun. *Likes her stunners too much.*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                he had ancient knowledge in his subconsience so we wasn't a mere human.
                Yes he did....but he and replicarter only scratched the surface of what was buried in his mind...imagine a person that had full access to all this knowledge and understanding...what would that person be capable of doing to uk

Comment

Yeah, but you're just a human, no matter what plane. Not to mention, you'd have to be descended, and I'd have to choose to interface with you. Plus you won't be finding the information that easily.
                  Who said its gonna be me to do that *grinz*

Comment

Who said its gonna be me to do that *grinz*
                    Yeah, like someone else would want to descend and risk death for your sorry self. You have a bit of a problem, sir.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      I meant uk
                      You meant the post that i quoted when posting that dr weir could do damage or even destroy me was for uk or was it thjat he couldnt wraith me? im all confuzzled now

Comment

can you imagine what a person with the knowledge and understanding that the ancients had got access to your mind... a person with a mind as powerful and advanced as a ancient mind...
                        Fortunately for us you have no mind to speak of.

Comment

Yeah, like someone else would want to descend and risk death for your sorry self. You have a bit of a problem, sir.
                          who said someone was gonna descend for me?

Comment

who said someone was gonna descend for me?
                            You didn't read the list of instructions did you? Unless you're suggesting forcing someone down for your benefit. I'm sure that'd go over well. They'll probably beg me for a gun and the first shot.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You meant the post that i quoted when posting that dr weir could do damage or even destroy me was for uk or was it thjat he couldnt wraith me? im all confuzzled now
                              errrr, whatever hehe
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                Fortunately for us you have no mind to speak of.
                                If he had brains he'd be dangerouse hehehehe
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X