No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, peanuts are an ingredient in dynamite... I'm allergic to peanuts, therefore by logical deduction I shouldn't eat dynamite

Comment

ahhh yeah thats logical
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I'm sure Rodney would be proud of my excellent, yet stunningly brilliant summation!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashta
          I'm sure Rodney would be proud of my excellent, yet stunningly brilliant summation!
          I'm sure he would
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            I'm sure he would

*grinnage*

Aw man, dagnamnit! I have to go to Latin... cya all round!
            (And keep getting regular fixes from this thread, it's good for your health!)

Comment

of course he would
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Ashta
                *grinnage*

Aw man, dagnamnit! I have to go to Latin... cya all round!
                (And keep getting regular fixes from this thread, it's good for your health!)
                Urgh! Latin! Enjoy

We'll have fun - don't worry.
                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Hey...jonno..i edited my post with 2 answers i think might work...go chek them out

Comment

I win.
                    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                      Hey...jonno..i edited my post with 2 answers i think might work...go chek them out
                      They are correct. I'm going to bed in 10 mins. Let's try and queeze in as many more as we can in that time.

Comment

Hey people hows it going.

Comment

Not too bad...yourself?

Comment

I had to ruin my 600 post count. Hey Eoin congrats on 2,000.
                            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Lol! Eoin ... it didn't take you too long to put on your brand spanking new custom av did it?

BTW, someones left a tricky Qu in the Gameshow thread, and as i'm going to bed - it's all yours. Night!

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                                I had to ruin my 600 post count. Hey Eoin congrats on 2,000.
                                Thanks

Originally posted by jonno
                                Lol! Eoin ... it didn't take you too long to put on your brand spanking new custom av did it?

BTW, someones left a tricky Qu in the Gameshow thread, and as i'm going to bed - it's all yours. Night!
                                Thats only a test AV...
                                *Can now use Custo AV's

I could answer it if i wanted....but i think im gonna leave someone else answer it since im going to bed soon

Comment

Working...
                                X