last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Callista
    Oh, I just HAD to go and call attention to it, didn't I.
    Feel better, Vee
    Thanks.

I'm not going to let you win though.

Comment

I see you have a piano wire, Vee. Luckily, I am wearing my stainless steel neck brace.

Comment

*yawns*
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Why is everyone in this thread behind me? Do I have something stuck to my back? (I hope it isn't a "Wraith me" sign.)

Comment

I see you have a piano wire, Vee. Luckily, I am wearing my stainless steel neck brace.
            Too bad for you I have wraith strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              Oh yeah, well I....I....uh..... *runs back to the safety of the caption this thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                Really? Please demonstate for us. =0)

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                  Really? Please demonstate for us. =0)
                  Oh, man.....Cherriey you so are gonna get wraithed.

Comment

Oh, man.....Cherriey you so are gonna get wraithed.
                    I think I must have acquired a taste for it. *her portable cathedral lets loose with some more evil echoing laughter*

Comment

**Decides to wraith some gourmet lurkers.**

Comment

Random Factoid:
                        When George Lucas was mixing the American Graffiti soundtrack, he numbered the reels of film starting with an R and numbered the dialog starting with a D. Sound designer Walter Murch asked George for Reel 2, Dialog 2 by saying "R2D2". George liked the way that sounded so much he integrated that into another project he was working on.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          **Decides to wraith some gourmet lurkers.**
                          Is there such a thing? The gourmet part anyway.

Comment

Is there such a thing? The gourmet part anyway.
                            Of course there are gourmet lurkers! You have to prepare them yourself (of have them prepared by someone else).

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              Of course there are gourmet lurkers! You have to prepare them yourself (of have them prepared by someone else).
                              Fascinating! Does this occur often?

Comment

Fascinating! Does this occur often?
                                It occurs whenever you want to have gourmet lurkers. There are always lurkers here at gateworld. Just grab one, prepare it yourself (or have it prepared for you) and wraith away. There are endless possiblities for a scrumptious feast with gourmet lurkers.

Comment

Working...
                                X