This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i do at clubs when i go out..of course i'm drunk so it doesn't matter

do you enjoy a good night out on the town?

Comment

<is glad shes not the only one

yes yes i do

do you dance like michael jackson when his songs play? (sorry inpired by me listening to him.. i'm strange lol)
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

no...i only like his songs from jackson 5 xD

do ya love SG1?

Comment

doh! lost that one

i do indeed.

Who is your fav Sci Fi charcter?
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

got to be.....Teal'c

same question

Comment

^ The Doctor!

V same Q?
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

You seem confused

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                  You seem confused
                  i was, i answered a question from a couple of pages back, not realizing it wasn't the last page, 'tis fixed now though
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

Dunno probably Daniel

Out of all the question one can ask in this world, what is your favourite one?

Comment

^ that one!

V Same Q?
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

whats the meaning of my life

will my face warm up soon

Comment

^ yes I think

V favorite movie death scene
                          sigpic

Comment

It's a bit bizarre question, but I "enjoyed" the most the death of Death Star in SW Ep.VI. Ok, if you want to hear a person, than I will say that Simba's father was the most shocking in Lion King.

Have you seen a movie, where you cried?
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ yes, the speech Londo made about the humans fighting in the Earth-Minbari war when he said how bravely the humans fought, then the speech that the president made about humanity standing in its own twilight

V Same Q
                              sigpic

Comment

The films, what made me cry: Titanic, Schindler's list, Lord of the flies, Lion King. I can't remember more.

Do you fear from a third world war?
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X