X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sims

Post pics of and talk about your sims!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

A Sims thread...yay!! Currently playing Sims2 University at the moment, will try to get some pics tonight. I've tried everywhere for SG1 skins, but no luck so far...don't suppose anyone knows of any.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-

Guess I'll have to dig out that Superstar CD after all...

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-

Where did you get those skins?
        Support Cascadia!

Join United States Government Simulation!

Comment

I am currently playing University (Sims2) in Strangeville and I'm trying very hard to produce only alien and yellow babies (my first self-built family was The Simpsons; I made the skins myself).

I created SG-1 and the Atlantis team last October. O'Neill, Carter, Teal'c and Teyla have descendants up to the fifth generation and they are long dead by now. My brother is playing Daniel, who is old by now. The rest is still single and very much alive.

Sims2 SG-1: http://hometown.aol.de/SGEureka/spiel_sims2_sg-1.jpg
          Sims2 Atlantis: http://hometown.aol.de/SGEureka/spiel_sims2_sga.jpg

The family tree of all the sims I play (130KB): http://hometown.aol.de/SGEureka/spie...ammbaum_50.jpg
          No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
          (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty

Hehe

I love the Sims. I just bought Sims 2: University last week It's really cool, but it runs very slow on my PC

Comment

I hope people realize that my Sim pic is of Legolas and Aragorn making out...
                Last edited by MartoufMarty; 18 March 2005, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I realised

Comment

I have more pictures... I think probably about... 15 in total lol.

It's back from... I think last year when I had them together in a house in love... But then I lost the skins and I haven't played Sims for quite a while.

Comment

hey, ppl replied! yeah, i want the sims2 SOO BAD! lol and...i don't really remember where i got the skins. i think i just did a search and found 'em.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

I need to get back into the sims 2 ... but then when would I have time for stargate? I can really only have one obsession at a time. How inconvenient.
                        I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

I used to love the sims, but now its boring and dull and repetetive.
                          And I need to get an X-box, theres too many games on this pc and not enough time to play them between us 4 kids
                          It was absolutely chaos when all of us were obsessed with the sims, none of us would get off it!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

A Sims-thread!!!! *joy*

I looked for SG1-skins at the official ea-site, where I registered, but I found non. So Sam, Teal'C,... don't wear uniforms. I only managed to create a makeup for Teal'C but it was not easy for me as I'm not good at using the BodyShop.
                            I enjoy playing it and was really looking forward to the first expansion pack and I have to admit, that I am already waiting for the second one. *blush*

@ McKay's girl: Have you tried the Sims2? I've loved the Sims (1) but I enjoy the Sims2 even more...
                            Why be difficult?
                            Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

Originally posted by Desl
                              @ McKay's girl: Have you tried the Sims2? I've loved the Sims (1) but I enjoy the Sims2 even more...
                              I've tried both. Thier good but I've grown out of them.
                              I loved sims2, especially woo-hoo in the hottub lol!!
                              But I've gotten bored of it now, and its better this way bacuase I've got more time to do other stuff, and I should really start concentrating on my exams, their in May and I haven't even started revising yet!

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                              X