The Spring Watch: 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Been falling behind a bit, but I'll try to catch up on these things. Have a couple episodes of Justified, Klondike, and other shows for sure.

I also just recently purchased the first season of Person of Interest. Hope it's good.
    You won't regret it starts of abit slow but not too much then it really kicks into gear season 2-onwards it's one of my favorite shows atm
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

DAMN

Bates Motel was added to Netflix...Now I have to watch that...
      sigpic

Comment

Started watching the Gurren Lagann anime loved the first 2 episodes
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Holy crap, Bates Motel is good. My girlfriend and I decided to watch it at 12 am one night cause we couldn't decide what to watch and did not get to sleep until 3 am...We just finished it earlier today. This and Hannibal are definitely good prequel/reimaginings of psychopaths

Also, I finished Resistance: Fall of Man and Medal of Honor (2010 reboot) over the weekend. Working now on Resistance 2 and Medal of Honor: Warfighter. I'm finding FPS' to be a bit easier to get through cause they don't require much thought.
          sigpic

Comment

Darn it, I started watching Star Trek Enterprise and I'm hooked. I never did see all of them when they first aired. It just occurred to me that Jolene Blalock played Ishta in SG1. The only thing on my list that I've been watching is Torchwood.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
              Darn it, I started watching Star Trek Enterprise and I'm hooked. I never did see all of them when they first aired. It just occurred to me that Jolene Blalock played Ishta in SG1. The only thing on my list that I've been watching is Torchwood.
              I did that last year..... hadn't seen all of Enterprise and wanted to do a Star Trek Re-watch (still going btw -_-) i started with Enterprise first which i really enjoyed, usually when i do a star trek re-watch i finish with enterprise and most of the time i don't finish it cus i'm all star treked out lol but this re-watch i started with enterprise first shame it was cancelled so early in its run (compared to other star trek's)

My Trek re-watch is kind of on hold atm cus i've been watching alot of movies
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Well I would love to be watching House of Cards right now, but the internet is being incredibly crappy right now.

On the bright side, I have continued watching Arrow, and I finished Medal of Honor Warfighter. I also caught up on Justified.
                sigpic

Comment

Just started watching Dragons: Riders of Berk, saw the first 2 episodes not bad
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

I'm so far behind on so many things right now...This sucks.

At least this month I will be trying to beat Resistance 2 and 3. Also will certainly try to catch up on Black Sails, Justified, The Following, Hannibal (already behind > ) and more.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh no, my son and I just saw the first 2 episodes of Supernatural.....add another to the list

Comment

Lol. My girlfriend kind of got me into that. It's a lot like X-Files to me...In a good way.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh man, wish I had found this thread earlier.

I just spent the entire winter (since before Thanksgiving) housebound with a variety of illnesses that have left me barely able to leave the couch. So what do you do when you can barely move, barely speak and are contagious? Sleep and watch a lot of TV. So this is how I spent my winter:

Supernatural - 8 seasons
                          Person of Interest - all seasons to present
                          Dollhouse - 2 seasons
                          Stargate SG1 - rewatch of all seasons
                          Lost Girl - all seasons
                          Breaking Bad - seasons 1-3
                          Occasional MacGyver episode, X-Files episode and Buffy episode
                          Guilty pleasures: daytime TV, namely Dog Whisperer (seriously, that guy is amazing), Alaska The Last Frontier and Buying Alaska (to live vicariously), Ninja Warrior and The Doctors (cos I kinda hope they will come up with some magical cure for my illness... no such luck).

The best thing about being sick? So much quality TV time.

Comment

should we open a spring watch thread?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                              I'd be in on that. Not like I'm leaving this couch any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                                Hey look, it changed

Thanks mods.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X