No announcement yet.

The Spring Watch: 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah anime...One thing I will never understand lol.

Only thing I know about Bleach is that my ex was/is absolutely obsessed with it. I was very confused when she first started talking about how much she loved "Bleach"...Lol

--

I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Liberation HD. It comes out in two weeks. I want to be done with the Uncharted trilogy, Dead Space trilogy, and maybe Killzone trilogy by then. Dead Space and Killzone are interchangeable though...as long as I'm done with one of them.

If I somehow manage to get done with all of those games, I'll probably rest and watch tv/movies.
    sigpic

Comment

Homeland Season 3 (completed)
      Bleach Season 4 (completed)
      Naruto Shippuden Season 10 (completed)
      Spiderman: The Animated Series Season 3 (completed)
      The Tomorrow People season 5 (1995) (completed)
      Nikita Season 4 (completed)
      X-men: The Animated Series Season 3 (completed)
      Star Trek The Next Generation Season 2 (in progress)
      Family Guy Season 12 (in progress)
      Person of Interest Season 3 (in progress)
      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 31 December 2013, 07:50 PM.
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

I'm going to be watching Season 3 of Impractical Jokers (it starts up on the 3rd of this month), the new season of Psych, and the new season of Mythbusters.
        sigpic

Comment

Haven't really been able to do much lately. Just haven't really felt like it. Just been sitting here staring at the screen. Don't really feel like watching a series and I don't really feel like playing a game :/

So instead, I guess I'm going to watch the movies I have saved up on Netflix for a couple days.
          sigpic

Comment

So I watched Ender's Game...My girlfriend and I saw it for a buck fifty each at a local theater and loved it. She went out the next day and bought the book and is already about halfway through it.

Haven't really done any gaming or watching shows in a few days. I did however go back to Assassin's Creed III and play the side missions that I neglected.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
              So I watched Ender's Game...My girlfriend and I saw it for a buck fifty each at a local theater and loved it. She went out the next day and bought the book and is already about halfway through it.
              I hadn't heard anything about the movie, so I'm glad to hear you liked it. My son and I both read and loved the book, so now we'll go see it!

Comment

Lol. My girlfriend liked Ender's Game so much she went out and bought the book, and now she's going to go with her parents tomorrow to see it again.

---

I'm thinking about maybe re-trying The Americans, and maybe trying out The Bridge (American remake)
                sigpic

Comment

Homeland Season 3 (completed)
                  Bleach Season 4 (completed)
                  Naruto Shippuden Season 10 (completed)
                  Spiderman: The Animated Series Season 3 (completed)
                  The Tomorrow People season 5 (1995) (completed)
                  Nikita Season 4 (completed)
                  X-men: The Animated Series Season 3 (completed)

Star Trek The Next Generation Season 2 (in progress)

American Dad Season 10 (in progress)
                  ARROW Season 2 (in progress)
                  Avengers Assemble Season 1 (in progress)
                  Family Guy Season 12 (in progress)
                  How I Met Your Mother Season 9 (in progress)
                  Intelligence Season 1 (in progress)
                  Naruto Shippuden Season 11 (in progress)
                  New Girl Season 3 (in progress)
                  Person of Interest Season 3 (in progress)
                  Sleepy Hollow Season 1 (in progress)
                  The Simpsons season 25 (in progress)
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Been dividing my time between Assassin's Creed Liberation HD and Sleepy Hollow since yesterday. Both are pretty good.
                    sigpic

Comment

I decided to take a break from everything else when I noticed that the second half of Dexter was up on Netflix, so I finished off what I had left of that series (Seasons 6-8).

Without a doubt this break has been pretty bad for trying to get through things. Today/tomorrow I'm going to try to finish up Batman Arkham Asylum.
                      sigpic

Comment

Was just looking back to what I thought I'd get through, haven't done very well ;

I'm just getting through season 6 of Doctor Who, so will probably get 7 on DVD and watch that. - (did get DVD's, almost done with season 7)
                        Farscape season 4 - (haven't even seen 1 episode!)
                        Torchwood seasons 1-4 - ( got through most of season 1)
                        May try Battlestar Galactica or Dexter - (haven't started either, but did start Fringe!)

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                          Was just looking back to what I thought I'd get through, haven't done very well ;

I'm just getting through season 6 of Doctor Who, so will probably get 7 on DVD and watch that. - (did get DVD's, almost done with season 7)
                          Farscape season 4 - (haven't even seen 1 episode!)
                          Torchwood seasons 1-4 - ( got through most of season 1)
                          May try Battlestar Galactica or Dexter - (haven't started either, but did start Fringe!)
                          Finish through Fringe then try BSG you won't be dissapointed with either show
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

I beasted through the last few levels in Batman Arkham Asylum last night. Wanted to finish Uncharted 3 today but don't think I will be. Will still probably try to finish it before break is over, though. Tomorrow I head back to campus.
                            sigpic

Comment

Finished Sleepy Hollow season 1 last night

Also watched season 2 premier of The Following, today
                              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 28 January 2014, 08:22 PM.
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Been falling behind a bit, but I'll try to catch up on these things. Have a couple episodes of Justified, Klondike, and other shows for sure.

I also just recently purchased the first season of Person of Interest. Hope it's good.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X