Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vikings: News/Discussion ( & Season 4 trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    Anyone see the more grown Bjorn? I've become and even dirtier old lady. I thought I was bad with Zac Efron.
    He's played by the actor who plays the one who stands between Katniss and Peeta winning the 74th Hunger Games -- that's all I know.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      He's played by the actor who plays the one who stands between Katniss and Peeta winning the 74th Hunger Games -- that's all I know.
      Have yet to read the book OR see the movie.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Older Bjorn - found it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Older Bjorn - found it for you.

I love how you feed my perversions!
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I love how you feed my perversions!
            Always at your service...

Comment

Older Bjorn was adorable, but Rollo! OMG--when that man is being honorable and good and sober!
              sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen it yet -- will be for later today.

Comment

I've fancied Athelstan and Rollo since last season. Still need to watch the new episode.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                    I've fancied Athelstan and Rollo since last season. Still need to watch the new episode.
                    Athelstan, even with the tonsure, was hot. With a full head of hair (even long), and with his more bold attitude, yeah, I'm liking that. Floki really annoyed me last night, though. I can see a time where he and Athelstan will come to blows.
                    sigpic

Comment

He's been living with them for like 5 years, and Floki still calls him priest.

Spoiler:
                      Who planed the defense against Jarl Borg? It held up alright for the town being so out-numbered. Dual wielding- hot, he should do it more. I thought Ragnar was more of the leader, but I guess Rollo can be when needed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ep. 3

Spoiler:
                        Lagertha's husband needs to have an unfortunate "accident". I liked older Bjorn(and that the new actor looks like an older version of the younger one). Still not a fan of Aslaug, though I didn't find her as annoying in this episode. I liked how Ragnar covered that little kid up in the kitchen so the others wouldn't notice him. I like Athelstan and I felt kind of bad for him. I liked how Siggy wanted to fight, and how Rollo took charge.
                        sigpic

Comment

Athelstan, even with the tonsure, was hot. With a full head of hair (even long), and with his more bold attitude, yeah, I'm liking that. Floki really annoyed me last night, though. I can see a time where he and Athelstan will come to blows.
                          Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                          He's been living with them for like 5 years, and Floki still calls him priest.
                          I think Floki is a fairly dedicated Pagan and recognizes Athelstan's struggling loyalties. I love Floki though, one of my favorite characters!
                          sigpic

Comment

Floki is definitely one of my faves too.

Comment

I love seeing teenage Bjorn! Now I'm ready to see him on the battlefield!
                              sigpic

Comment

Uh...

Spoiler:
                                Did all the men left in England get killed? Then Athelstan got crucified.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X