Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    I guess so...

I really can't tell you anything about the episode without revealing anything about the season as a whole. You need to catch up
    I have a couple USA shows I need to catch up on Burn Notice and Royal Pains.. since Psych hasn't started yet, lol.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Finally got myself over here. Love this show. This and "Falling Skies" are my go to programs for the summer. Took awhile for me to get on the bus, but after Jack Bauer retired, Michael Weston became my next hero agent. One of the things that impresses me about Jeffrey Donovan is...with all his training in martial arts, he could almost be the real deal. I like his healthy life style...I now eat more yogurt...

I think the cast is well orchestrated right down to the bad guys. I admit that I'm getting a little tired of Anson and I've decided that when Fiona gets out of prison...she should be the one to shoot him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Midnight View Post
        Finally got myself over here. Love this show. This and "Falling Skies" are my go to programs for the summer. Took awhile for me to get on the bus, but after Jack Bauer retired, Michael Weston became my next hero agent. One of the things that impresses me about Jeffrey Donovan is...with all his training in martial arts, he could almost be the real deal. I like his healthy life style...I now eat more yogurt...
        Oh yeah! Whenever I watch this show I crave yogurt like crazy

I think the cast is well orchestrated right down to the bad guys. I admit that I'm getting a little tired of Anson and I've decided that when Fiona gets out of prison...she should be the one to shoot him.
        I love Anson! I think he's a fantastic bad guy - much more so than the ones they've had on the show.. I'll grant ya, I haven't watched the newest eps yet, but still, love him.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Oh yeah! Whenever I watch this show I crave yogurt like crazy

I now call it picking up some Michael Weston food.

I love Anson! I think he's a fantastic bad guy - much more so than the ones they've had on the show.. I'll grant ya, I haven't watched the newest eps yet, but still, love him.
          Well lets just say he is the guy I love to hate..If I saw the actor sitting in a restaurant, I would send over some yogurt with a note that said.."Eat it or ware it babe!!" Since you are not up to date I will stifle myself. No spoilers here.

I really like Madeleine...she is just full of surprises. Though I suspect we would have a rough mother/daughter relationship. Hay ma..fix it or buy a new one!!
          sigpic

Comment

Lets see now...1.) unless Nat receives more front line training, I think I will avoid standing too close to him when he has that magic electrical wand in his hand. 2.) I would like a mini version of the door opener toy as I can never find my keys. 3.) One should know how to swim if going on road trip with Sam and 4.) always remember that German Shepard's can jump 5 feet, travel at 30 miles an hour with out a 10 speed bike and put 500 pounds of pressure on their choppers. I just love these educational programs..

I'm sure members have visited the sites below...but just in case.

http://thelifeexamined.wordpress.com...e-seasons-1-3/

http://ask-michael-westen.tumblr.com/
            sigpic

Comment

anyone interested in the promo for episode 6.06 - Shock wave?

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/07/bur...hock-wave.html
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I'm not particularly enjoying the idea of a character being killed off...
                sigpic

Comment

Postulation.

Spoiler:
                  But it's still a guess for me. Nate.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                    Postulation.

Spoiler:
                    But it's still a guess for me. Nate.
                    I have a feeling about that as well.

Spoiler:
                    mainly because in the bit where we see Michael running we see Jesse in the background, and he'd be the only logical choice besides Nate to kill off
                    sigpic

Comment

Well we were right.

Spoiler:
                      I dislike the direction this show has taken. Killing Nate off while trying to help Fiona just sucks. And I hate the cheesey music during these moments. God it's like watching those teen dramas I have tried to avoid forever at some parts.

And then it also killed Anson, essentially making Nate's death somewhat pointless.
                      sigpic

Comment

Trying to look at this from a real world understand, my guess was that the person playing Nate might have wanted out as his part was either too small, or he has something else in the business lined up. So TPTB found a way to say good bye. But what ever was going on in the side wings, I thought is was oddly handled.

I entertained the idea of writing a letter to Langley (I know they would not respond) and asking, "okay, you have to pick one, and I know how you feel about Sam, but you do know him, he is well trained, he gets the job done and works well with Michael. Your other option is Nate? A person who is likable but still a flake. He has no countable training and is a bit of a loose cannon. Oh yeah, and please do not handcuff me to him if he has a taser in his hand. Now, who do you choose?"

The lady CIA person looked to me like she was sleep walking through a lot of this. She has the power to reject Sam for the mission, but permits Nate to join the party. Oh, good call. Nate was clever with the bedbug thing, and got lucky, it could have been the end of the set up. The pizza stunt was funny, didn't surprise me at all...and was again a bad idea. Both times I don't recall CIA female saying anything. It was almost as if she didn't want to step into a family situation. Really?? So in the end she had the power to make the wrong call, but took a back seat in correcting it. Can't speak for anyone else, but she just lost my vote.

As for the death scene...I need some help here. I only heard one shot. Did I miss something, cause Nate's wound didn't look like a through and through. How did both end up dead? Any ideas on who did the shooting(s)?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Midnight View Post
                          Trying to look at this from a real world understand, my guess was that the person playing Nate might have wanted out as his part was either too small, or he has something else in the business lined up. So TPTB found a way to say good bye. But what ever was going on in the side wings, I thought is was oddly handled.

I entertained the idea of writing a letter to Langley (I know they would not respond) and asking, "okay, you have to pick one, and I know how you feel about Sam, but you do know him, he is well trained, he gets the job done and works well with Michael. Your other option is Nate? A person who is likable but still a flake. He has no countable training and is a bit of a loose cannon. Oh yeah, and please do not handcuff me to him if he has a taser in his hand. Now, who do you choose?"

The lady CIA person looked to me like she was sleep walking through a lot of this. She has the power to reject Sam for the mission, but permits Nate to join the party. Oh, good call. Nate was clever with the bedbug thing, and got lucky, it could have been the end of the set up. The pizza stunt was funny, didn't surprise me at all...and was again a bad idea. Both times I don't recall CIA female saying anything. It was almost as if she didn't want to step into a family situation. Really?? So in the end she had the power to make the wrong call, but took a back seat in correcting it. Can't speak for anyone else, but she just lost my vote.

As for the death scene...I need some help here. I only heard one shot. Did I miss something, cause Nate's wound didn't look like a through and through. How did both end up dead? Any ideas on who did the shooting(s)?
                          I think the one shot passed through Anson and hit Nate. Just from the hole it left behind in the wall you can tell it was a large caliber.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                            I think the one shot passed through Anson and hit Nate. Just from the hole it left behind in the wall you can tell it was a large caliber.
                            Yes, I saw the big hole but I thought Anson was in front of Nate. If Nate was shot from behind and the bullet didn't pass through, how did Anson get hit.? I am missing something here. But if you are correct, than there was only one shooter who was the target? Was Nate hit by accident or could he have been collateral damage? Could Rebecca be involved. Of course I'm sure Anson has no shortage of enemies...
                            sigpic

Comment

I believe the shooter went for Anson and the bullet got both of them.

I'm beginning to think it was Rebecca too..
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh thank you for bullet explanation. So I guess this is a single shot deal? All of a sudden I was in Dallas, asking myself....how many shooters?

Glad you didn't think I was nuts for mentioning Rebecca. I was afraid to add that. Not that I think she has an evil streak, but rather she just wanted to be sure. If true, her lack of trust in Michael came with a very high price.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X