No announcement yet.

Burn Notice Discussion and Jeffrey Donovan Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first unique hero; though I suspect I didn’t know it at the time; was Mr. Spock. Intelligent, strong and dependable. Trademark…fascinating quizzical look.

I then went through a dry spell until Fox Mulder arrived. Intelligent, determined and intuitive. Trademark…a spooky opened mind.

As Mulder was waning Jack Bauer advanced to the front-lines. Intelligent, disciplined, and honorable. Trademarks…Sacrificing, surviving and really getting a lot done in one day.

When Jack walked away I was lost, then I remembered seeing ads for a show that I never got around to watching. Huummmm….just who is this Michael Weston person, and why is he running? Very glad I checked this out as a void in my life has been filled by a man who is Intelligent, resourceful, and tenacious. Trademarks….superior multi-tasking skills and supporting yogurt companies everywhere.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Midnight View Post
      When Jack walked away I was lost, then I remembered seeing ads for a show that I never got around to watching. Huummmm….just who is this Michael Weston person, and why is he running? Very glad I checked this out as a void in my life has been filled by a man who is Intelligent, resourceful, and tenacious. Trademarks….superior multi-tasking skills and supporting yogurt companies everywhere.
      I think many of us will miss Jack Bauer. Glad you found Michael to help you out.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        I think many of us will miss Jack Bauer. Glad you found Michael to help you out.
        Oh my, have I located a Jack Bauer fan? I was surprised at how many people I spoke with that didn't like this show. I was hooked just watching the preview before the first episode. So many thought he was over the top with the methods he used to get to the truth but, it you consider the outcome if he hadn't what other options did he have? As far as I'm concerned...he rocked. I would love to see him turn up on an episode of Burn Notice.
        sigpic

Comment

I liked 24 too
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Midnight View Post
            Oh my, have I located a Jack Bauer fan? I was surprised at how many people I spoke with that didn't like this show. I was hooked just watching the preview before the first episode. So many thought he was over the top with the methods he used to get to the truth but, it you consider the outcome if he hadn't what other options did he have? As far as I'm concerned...he rocked. I would love to see him turn up on an episode of Burn Notice.
            I loved Jack!!! My entire family is a 24 fan

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

New episode tonight
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                New episode tonight
                What's it about? Do we know?

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  What's it about? Do we know?
                  ...Uh. I can't remember.
                  sigpic

Comment

...Uh. I can't remember.
                    lol.. Okay.. Tonight is a movie and pizza night with the fam so I won't be watching it.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Whoops, I forgot. The show is on a two week break.
                      sigpic

Comment

New episode tonight. I'm sure this time
                        sigpic

Comment

New episode tonight. I'm sure this time
                          Let me know how it is.. I watched season 1 tonight; Michael's about to meet Cowen (or is it Cowan?).

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Lol...Quit watching 5 year old seasons
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol...Quit watching 5 year old seasons
                              lol.. I needed background noise while I cooked and cleaned the kitchen; watching the new season isn't good for that.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

I guess so...

I really can't tell you anything about the episode without revealing anything about the season as a whole. You need to catch up
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X