Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New TV Series for Michael Shanks - CTV's "Saving Hope" Picked Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wish this aired in the US and not on cable. Hopefully I can pick up season 2 on DVD soon. I can't say I'm a big fan of the show, but I love watching MS.

Comment

Caught up with the last 3 episodes that aired before the Xmas break. The 'video on demand' feature on our cable has turned out to be quite useful as I can catch up on shows I missed that were originally aired on any Canadian channels.

It's still good viewing and I've definitely warmed to more of the characters. Michael is, as has been said always worth watching!

Spoiler:
      Joel has certainly got himself in a bit of trouble, be interesting to see how he gets out of this one! Opens the door for Charlie with Alex, poor Charlie looks so lost without her! Michael does that 'hurt' look so well!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        Michael is, as has been said always worth watching!
        Oh Yes! When is that not true.

I'm looking at picking up some version of cable so I can watch this show. I miss see MS on a show.

Comment

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Saving Hope is frustrating me!!!

If some one can please tell me how to do Spoiler tags... I can't seem to find a button for it! What I have to rant about is very spoilerish.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

[spoiler]Spoilers[/spoiler]

Like so.
              Spoiler:
              Spoilers

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

[spoiler]testing[spoiler]

Well humbug.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                  [spoiler]testing[spoiler]

Well humbug.
                  You missed the forward slash after the second bracket [ / spoiler]

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    testing

Eureka! Will have to put a sticker note near the computer.

Comment

Okay latest episodes of Saving Hope Rant.

Spoiler:
                      Alex. Okay she's pregnant. She doesn't know if Charlie or Joel is the father. So what does she do? She excludes BOTH from anything to do with the baby. She goes for her ultrasound by HERSELF. If the writers are trying to make me hate Alex, they are doing a dang good job of doing so! It's my understanding that neither men have children. So shouldn't she include them in something like first ultrasound? The fact that both have stepped back to let Alex make the decisions was admirable of them. The fact that Alex is doing this alone is selfish of her. She's also denying whoever the father is the experience of the baby's progress at this stage.

So can we just get back to Charlie and his seeming to talk to himself and knowing stuff no one should? Cause seriously someone should be saying something by now...

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                        You missed the forward slash after the second bracket [ / spoiler]

FF
                        Thanks for that! Had just seen that elsewhere and came back here. I really miss that spoiler button.

Comment

Angela,

Spoiler:
                          Agree with you, that must be very hard on Charlie and Joel, but maybe Alex doesn't want either of them getting attached to the baby since one of them will be heartbroken once the father is revealed. But yeah, I'm sure both of them want to be there for Alex during the pregnancy and the birth.

And I think the Charlie moment we've all been expecting may happen next week (1/28). Looks intense!

Are you on the Saving Hope Pro Boards? Come on over if you're not, similar to these.

Comment

But not all of us post there, so don't be afraid to post here please...there are Michael Shanks fans who watch Saving Hope but still prefer to primarily post here due to his long-running involvement with Stargate...

Althought this is a News Thread, I guess we are always welcome to discuss Saving Hope here ..but there is a thread in the General TV Forum I think..will have to root around and find it....and post a link to it for discussion...

As for Alex

Spoiler:
                            IMHO she's always behaved a bit like a selfish brat at times - the difference in maturity between her and Charlie due to the age gap shows sometimes...I'm not that enamoured of her character (I prefer Dawn and the way she has been evolving over the past 2 seasons ) but Erica is definitely getting better at the emotion as the story progresses)

Haven't watched last night's yet....dealt a sad blow bynews of the death of someone close in the SG1 fandom and am not up to going through the emotional wringer that Michael's brilliant actiing brings but hope to catch up later...

Deeds xx
                            Last edited by discodiva; 21 January 2015, 11:52 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Discussion Thread in General TV Forum Link...

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...9#post14207289

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

I only ever wander around the halls of Gateworld so it's good we can discuss other shows here, especially those with Stargate actors in them.

The more I watch of this show, the more I'm enjoying it.

Even Alex.....

Spoiler:
                                I actually like the way she is dealing with her pregnancy. She's trying to keep things in perspective and I think really thinking about what is best for her and the baby in the long run. I like how she's really taking time re evaluating her feelings about both Charlie and Joel. I really hope she finally realises that Charlie is the one for her in the long run.

Joel is too uncertain about what he really wants relationship wise and will hurt her even though he believes he can change. The fact that he had that spur of the moment fling with the doctor helping the homeless people when he felt angry and rejected by Alex shows he's not ready for fatherhood, let alone a serious relationship. There is still the question of whether Charlie would really want to try again after the pain of losing her once already. It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

There was a nice scene between Charlie and Joel where they both settled on waiting to see what happens as far as Alex is concerned and go from there. May the best man win, well I hope it's Charlie!

Comment

Working...
                                X