Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New TV Series for Michael Shanks - CTV's "Saving Hope" Picked Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    And if the CTV Twitter page is to be believed....we should see some new Season 3 Promo Shots soon...they were at the Set 24 hours ago for that very purpose ...

https://twitter.com/CTV_PR/status/493086831924486144

Deeds xx
    I'm wary of promo shots, since they seem to focus pretty much on one character only. Still. Fingers crossed for some great shots of ALL the team.

Comment

*sighs*...yes don't we know it?

And I hope they don't photoshop them too much..I hate the smooth plasticised skin look and the glaring harsh colours that are often used...

Anyways enough moaning....at least we have them....and a Season 3 to look forward to...and his Saving Hope directorial debut, of which I think he'll be excellent..he certainly was in the scant amount of time he got for Stargate...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Season 3 Premiere Air Dates announced on EricaDuranceTV Twitter

https://twitter.com/ericadurancetv/s...96398028754944

Set your clock for Sept 22nd...and don your "Pirate Hats" if you live outside of Canada..eh???

xoxoxo
        sigpic

Comment

AWESOME NEWS JUST ANNOUNCED BY MICHAEL AT CHICAGO CON!!!

SAVING HOPE WILL BE RETURNING TO THE US!!

On a Cable Network to be announced hopefully next week....

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

As you were.....

Deeds xx
          sigpic

Comment

The interesting part is will it be basic cable or a satellite channel?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Not sure what you mean by basic cable...I doubt they'd go with another major network after NBC axed them.

My guesses would be CW, TNT, or maybe Lifetime.

We'll know soon

Comment

CW isn't a cable network. TNT and Lifetime are examples of basic cable. Its really a matter of money. Basic cable is cheaper and therefore more accessible than other cable channels. You find channels like TNT in almost all cable packages while other channels are only available in more expensive packages.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2014/0...medium=twitter

From the Front Page...doesn't give much more info yet....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Gotcha. When people say 'basic cable' I think of my grandparents and their 10 channels

Comment

I heard that season 2 won't be released onto dvd until like October is that true?
                      sigpic
                      Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                      http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by avp60685 View Post
                        I heard that season 2 won't be released onto dvd until like October is that true?

That was the announcement from the Canadian side of things a few weeks back yes.....what might change with this new announcement who knows?....with a US network again they may well speed up things, who knows?...I'm hoping that Watch will get a S.2 Region 2 DVD out as I prefer that as it's my correct region..

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Canada is releasing Season 2 on DVD October 7, yes. No word yet on whether the US will release it on the same day or not. I actually thought it wouldn't be released here at all until it was announced that the show will be coming back.

So I guess we have to stay tuned on the US DVD release date. Canadian DVDs are the same region/format as US in case you don't want to wait.

Comment

I hope they put it on CW because I think I get the CW network and it would be so awesome to see Michael every week, *sigh*
                            sigpic
                            Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

Comment

I like the CW because it produces "Arrow"..I <3 Arrow....I'd have LOVED Michael to reprise Hawkman on Arrow if they ever cast him, but I doubt they will....
                              sigpic

Comment

I loved him on Smallville, I always cry during Hawkman's funeral, I felt so sad he died~
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X