Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New TV Series for Michael Shanks - CTV's "Saving Hope" Picked Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the first episode and I'm not sure about it yet, will keep watching it as I'm sure it will get better.

I do question how long they can keep him in a coma and keep it interesting, but those of you who are up to date with it will know more than I do.
    @W00DBINE

Comment

I think the first episode is the worst, and to me the last two are the best.
      sigpic
      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
        I think the first episode is the worst, and to me the last two are the best.
        And every ep of season two is tons better than any of season one. I'm not just liking the show now, I'm loving it.

Comment

Agree with you, but I'd like to see Charlie outside the hospital, maybe with a light and funny episode.
          sigpic
          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Just finished watching the 9th episode of series 2 last night. Last year I thought the show, as a whole, had a bit of a identity crisis. I felt that it was having a hard time deciding which way to go. This year, I'm happy to say that they've found a pretty good balance and it has become, despite my initial misgivings, a solid drama.

Without getting into spoiler territory, they have managed to take the other-worldly facet and blended it into a believable scenario. All the problems and pitfalls that Charlie has been dealt are being handled in a most interesting manner. I really like the characters as a group now. They are taking it into a rather soapy direction, which is ok for this show, IMO. I actually wish that the episode order was more than it is. I'll be anxious to see if they get a 3rd series order. Personally, I think it's sad that the US didn't stay on board. I'm sure that dvd's will be available around Christmas time for those still interested, tho.

Comment

Any news on Season 2 DVD releases?
              sigpic
              Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
              http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

I must check this out at some point in the future
                Currently Watching: Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
                Planning to watch: Dark Angel, Star Trek Enterprise and many more

Comment

If I find out any news for season 2's release onto dvd i will be sure to post it
                  sigpic
                  Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

Comment

Originally posted by myowndrownedworld View Post
                    I must check this out at some point in the future
                    The 2nd season is much better than the 1st season and different too.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Shame there's a great long hiatus on CTV for it atm....something to do with the fact that last year it only had 13 episodes and was down as "Summer filler" in the schedule..now it's been extended to 18 episodes but still down as a filler they haven't found a spot in the Autumn Schedule for it to continue....atm the rumours are not till January 2014 for the last nine...if you've been watching it then....[spoilered for plot line]

Spoiler:
                      Charlie's still stuck jumping up and down on that trampoline for a looooong time

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                        if you've been watching it then....[spoilered for plot line]

Spoiler:
                        Charlie's still stuck jumping up and down on that trampoline for a looooong time

Deeds xx
                        Since you know some behind the scenes stuff - do you know
                        Spoiler:
                        Did he actually jump on a trampoiline or was that just editing? And if he did jump - how long did he have to do that to get the shot?
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Sadly I know nothing about how this year's filming has been going on.....hoping to ask him a few questions at Winter London Film & Comic Con next weekend and also at F.A.C.T.S. in Ghent 2 weeks after...I will make a note of this to ask him if he does a panel or anything...

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes please give us details once you find out the scoop from Michael personally deeds!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, if he jumped in Michael's car in Burn Notice I think he can do that easily...
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

And he's probably a hell of a lot fitter than he was then...he trained for Mr Hockey and living on his own in TO for 7 months probably means he's been hitting the gym a lot...well we know he has, he's slim, toned and much much healthier looking to me at least...

But I'm still going to ask the question if there's a panel or talk...

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X