Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I Met Your Mother (CBS) News/Discussion/Speculation (SPOILERS S9/Finale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That happens all the time as a show ages.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
      I miss "suit up" Barney. I dont think he's said that in ages.
      Early HIMYM was Awesome, but at the same time if he hadn't evolved as a character the show would likely be pretty stale at this point.

Originally posted by RoK View Post
      I do believe Season Eight is Jason Siegel's (Marshall) last season. At least that's what I've heard. He has been contracted to do that season. Other than that, I have no idea.
      It will likely depend on how his movie career and such are doing and how much they offer him, he'll go where he can make the most money. I think doing the show keeps his name\face recognition high which helps him get these movies so I hope he stays.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        So do I. Ted's wife is the mother
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        it's Barneys Sister
        sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Thier is no proof for that
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Like Jel said, no proof but it possibility...

We know Barney has a sister that was away at college.
            We know "The Mother" was in the class Ted taught by mistake.
            We know they meet at Barney's wedding.
            I think he would be Uncle Barney no matter what so I don't buy that one.

Maybe we'll get a hint at the finale' since Barney's wife is revealed.

BTW - Doing spoiler tags within tags is annoying!
            sigpic

Comment

Question. Who do you think Barney's wife is? I'm thinking either Robin or Quinn. Though I could be completely wrong.
              sigpic

Comment

I bet It's Quinn
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Question. Who do you think Barney's wife is? I'm thinking either Robin or Quinn. Though I could be completely wrong.
                  it is Robin one ep in S7 confirmed that with Robin doing the 'How i met your father' thing
                  sigpic

Comment

Find out in one week, but I'm leaning towards Quinn but Robin is a definite strong possibility.

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                    it is Robin one ep in S7 confirmed that with Robin doing the 'How i met your father' thing
                    Those flash forwards are potential futures. I believe at the end of the episode you're referring to Robin revealed it to be a false reality. Robin has no kids.

That being said I could see it being Robin and then using all of next season to show us how Quinn and Barney break up and Robin and Barney get back together\engaged\married.
                    sigpic

Comment

i honestly want to see Barney wind up with Nora again
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought that was funny to see Barney's reaction when Robin told him that she was "pregnant".

Spoiler:
                        Though as it turns out, Robin's kids didn't exist as she can't get pregnant at all.
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought that was funny to see Barney's reaction when Robin told him that she was "pregnant".

Spoiler:
                          Though as it turns out, Robin's kids didn't exist as she can't get pregnant at all.
                          Spoiler:
                          i remember seeing something from S7 involving Lily and Barney hocking up so i though it was possible that lily was a surrogate for them
                          sigpic

Comment

i honestly want to see Barney wind up with Nora again
                            I really liked Nora, while a long shot that would be interesting...

^ This is the correct comment. At the end when Robin found out she couldn't have kids that whole fake reality disappeared. I could be mistaken, but I even think the narrator (Future ted\Bob Saget) said she never had kids...not sure though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                              I really liked Nora, while a long shot that would be interesting...

^ This is the correct comment. At the end when Robin found out she couldn't have kids that whole fake reality disappeared. I could be mistaken, but I even think the narrator (Future ted\Bob Saget) said she never had kids...not sure though.
                              I recall the writers saying they were done with Nora
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I would be surprised to see her again. I didn't read that, but it sounds about right.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X