Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I Met Your Mother (CBS) News/Discussion/Speculation (SPOILERS S9/Finale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weeks episode wasn't as funny, but still enjoyable.
    sigpic

Comment

I love Season 7, much more than Season 6, anyway!!!And this weeks episode was great, I like the new robin friend guy, hes quite funny actually!
      sigpic

Comment

every one knows Robins Shrink/Boy friend how his name is Kevin and he is from Asia one of my old mates from school is from Indonesia and his name i Kevin
        sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          [*]Lily saying SonofaB**** in that funny voice
          lol the Spanish, that reminded me of Lilys 1930s smoker's voice lol
          sigpic

Comment

Ah yes, How I Met Your Mother. Funny show. I do enjoy it. As for the slap bet, Marshall has two left. In order to stop wearing the ducky tie, Barney agreed to give Marshall 3 more slaps, bringing the total up to 8. Marshall then promptly used 2 of the slaps right then.

Also, I love how Barney's one quarter Canadian, since he's kept mocking Canada throughout the series.
            sigpic

Comment

Lily waking up swaddled was hilarious. As a parent who has swaddled many a baby many a time I died laughing!
              sigpic

Comment

I think they should think about ending it soon because its dragging a long now, IMHO. Its a great show though, I loved the first 5 seasons.
                sigpic

Favorite quote:
                McKay: You shot me!
                Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                Ronon: You shot me, too.
                Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by python490 View Post
                  I think they should think about ending it soon because its dragging a long now, IMHO. Its a great show though, I loved the first 5 seasons.
                  There's going to be at least 8 seasons. CBS confirmed that they are doing another season of the show. The show itself should be ending right around 2015, I'm assuming. Going by some indications from the show itself (mainly Ted's kids), they were born somewhere around that year, seeing that in 2030, they're in their teens. So, at least one more year of the show that we know of.
                  sigpic

Comment

I know who the mother is!
                    sigpic

Comment

So do I. Ted's wife is the mother
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        So do I. Ted's wife is the mother
                        Oh great! Thanks for the spoilers. *Cries*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by python490 View Post
                          Rumors say next season could likely be the last, but you never know if it's true or just actors wanting more money. I still find the show hilarious, but it has become more of a comedy\drama which as I've grown to enjoy as I like the characters.

I do miss early HIMYM Barney though! (at times)
                          sigpic

Comment

Rumors say next season could likely be the last, but you never know if it's true or just actors wanting more money. I still find the show hilarious, but it has become more of a comedy\drama which as I've grown to enjoy as I like the characters.

I miss "suit up" Barney. I dont think he's said that in ages.
                            sigpic

Comment

I say its a ploy to want more money. I have lost track of how many times actors and producers says they are ending just to get more money. Its just PR to get more money.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I do believe Season Eight is Jason Siegel's (Marshall) last season. At least that's what I've heard. He has been contracted to do that season. Other than that, I have no idea.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X