Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fairly Legal (RDA) (All spoilers to be tagged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seconding that yay !

Not so yay...couldn't watch last night because the channel and some others went down .

Kind of hope there'll be repeats sometime.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I'm sure there will.

Teryl was her usual awesome self and have I mentioned how much I like having my favourite Stargate actors on other shows I love?

Also, I third that yay! Do we have any idea when the new season will premiere and whether it will be longer?
      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
      sigpic
      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Hey... I fourth that Yay! I was surprised at how much I actually happened to like the show
        This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
          I'm sure there will.

Teryl was her usual awesome self and have I mentioned how much I like having my favourite Stargate actors on other shows I love?
          I saw the teaser on youTube a while ago ,and it looked good ,though I think TR and Dan had the B story (?) I'll keep an eye on the planner for the repeats.

If all else fails, I'll see if I can rent/buy the boxset whenever it comes out.

Also, I third that yay! Do we have any idea when the new season will premiere and whether it will be longer?
          From the show's official site : USANetwork: Fairly Legal
          FAIRLY LEGAL RETURNS IN 2012

Kate wasn't lying, she will be back! Fairly Legal has been renewed for a second season of 13 episodes, which will go into production later this year and begin airing in 2012. Be sure to check back here on the official site for more info when it becomes available!
          Hope we find out more soon.

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
          Hey... I fourth that Yay! I was surprised at how much I actually happened to like the show
          Ditto actually !
          Normally I like scifi best,but I have a soft spot for legal dramas and crime shows too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Ditto actually !
            Normally I like scifi best,but I have a soft spot for legal dramas and crime shows too.
            I hear that. I happened to have a huge soft spot for Ally McBeal and Boston Legal. I do not know why, but I loved those two shows. And do not get me started on Law and Order or NCIS/CSI...

I am weird I know
            This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

If you're weird then I am too.
              Missed most of Ally McBeal ,but I really enjoyed what I caught of the Practice and Boston Legal.
              CSI and NCIS are on most evenings here and though we keep seeing the eps out of order because of my infernal channel-surfing,tv-hogging son,someday I'll be able to catch up properly .

I like Fairly Legal because I can just sit and watch alone,because the guys leave me and my daughter in peace.
              We were all planning to watch "Believers" ,because we're all SG fans but it'll happen someday.

Comment

starts up again march 16 i think !

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Just saw where Connor Trinneer tweeted he's going to be on this show. He posted a pic with Michael Trucco.

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X