Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fairly Legal (RDA) (All spoilers to be tagged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USANetwork View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm so glad you all like the show! I work with USA Network and wanted to help update this thread. Have you guys been keeping up with the episodes? What do you think?
    Hey!

I'm a huge USA fan (watch every tv show on USA except White Collar) and I have to say I love Fairly Legal and I look forward to it every week. Oh and the guest stars have been amazing so far
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi All
      At this time we are not confirming or denying if the User USANetwork is legit. We have requested that user speak to Darren and provide back up proof so we can accord them the title fitting if all is 100% above board. However until then we hope you will always take any online encounter with a grain of salt

Thanks
      TameFarrar
      GateWorld Administrator/Moderator
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well... if it helps, I do know from my own resources that USA Network are actively out there looking at what fans are saying and interacting in order to get feedback and support from fans about Fairly Legal.. . so personally I have no doubt the poster in question is genuine.

I know you still need proof for someone claiming an official role.. just weighing in with my insight.

Comment

Oh yeah... I love Fairly Legal.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            Hi All
            At this time we are not confirming or denying if the User USANetwork is legit. We have requested that user speak to Darren and provide back up proof so we can accord them the title fitting if all is 100% above board. However until then we hope you will always take any online encounter with a grain of salt

Thanks
            TameFarrar
            GateWorld Administrator/Moderator
            I always do. Still, updates are appreciated regardless of who does them, pro or fan.

So, no RDA last week (but still, it was a great episode) but from what I'm hearing he's going to be in the next one? Can't wait! I wonder if the shot from below is from this upcoming episode or another one?

There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
            sigpic
            awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Darren has verified this person as legit so....be nice

they've been deprobied so they can post freely
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
                I always do. Still, updates are appreciated regardless of who does them, pro or fan.

So, no RDA last week (but still, it was a great episode) but from what I'm hearing he's going to be in the next one? Can't wait! I wonder if the shot from below is from this upcoming episode or another one?

Oh yeah... When episode?

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Universal Channel just wrote back to my enquiry and said Fairly Legal will be shown in the UK on Universal starting April 10th at 8pm. Please tell your UK friends!

findo

Comment

Yay ! Thanks for the info Findo.
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by USANetwork View Post
                      Hey everyone! I'm so glad you all like the show! I work with USA Network and wanted to help update this thread. Have you guys been keeping up with the episodes? What do you think?

While I don't know anything about the delicate art of mediation to understand if the show is providing an accurate portrayal, it's the characters that are entertaining enough to keep me interested. I started watching because of RDA but have been keeping up with it every week because the writers have created complex, combative characters with believable real life issues.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I didn't expect to like the show much but thought I'd watch so I'd know what was going on when RDA was in it. Actually, I'm enjoying the show. I wish - of course! - that RDA was in it more, and that the plot around his character would move a bit quicker. But I like Leo, and that the "wicked stepmother" is actually a balanced character. I think Kate's character is sympathetic, but a bit odd around the edges - I think she could be strong without needing to suddenly go into "rough 'n' tough" mode - because it's never very attractive when she does. But in general the show is intelligent, watchable, and hits the right emotional note in making you care very much about Kate's clients. So RDA worked well as bait, and I'll be sticking around to watch :-)

Comment

just watched the season finally. kinda left it up in the air as where it will go from here.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

I've just watched it. Man, this is probably the best episode they have done so far. Are there any news regarding second season? Because it can't end like this! It just can't! I'm dying here to find out what happens next!
                            Spoiler:

What was in the note David left for Kate? Did he really leave? Or maybe does he have some ace up his sleeve? He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who gives up easily or gives in to threats, plus he obviously doesn't like Lauren. I certainly hope he stays around and gets back at her somehow. Maybe he'll team up with Kate? Anyway, MORE RDA IN SEASON 2 PLEASE!!!

Also, yay for David and Leo finally meeting! They should have more scenes together so the screen can explode with awesomeness!

I'm very interesting in how Kate's going to get her job back. I didn't see her being fired coming at all.

Finally, Justin. Poor guy. Wonder what is he going to do now?

All in all, great ep. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for season 2 (SOON!) and as I said, MORE RDA please!!! David is such a mysterious, interesting character that he should be utilized way more often.
                            There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                            sigpic
                            awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Fairly Legal's got a renewal : tv.com scroll down to "renewed"

Teryl Rothery and Dan Payne are in tonight's ep on Universal,btw, at 8pm according to the planners .
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Yay for renewal!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X