Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    yeah, and in "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" too
    And hes going to be in Star Trek 2 and The Hobbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      And hes going to be in Star Trek 2 and The Hobbit.
      Rumour has it that Martin Freeman's in The Hobbit too... Oh, sorry, I mean Martin Freeman IS The Hobbit...

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
        Rumour has it that Martin Freeman's in The Hobbit too... Oh, sorry, I mean Martin Freeman IS The Hobbit...
        Oh yeah, forgot about him lol, was just doing Benedict though...

Comment

I just watched the last episode of series 2... I loved holmes always, but this episode made a an uber fan of this bbc show! cannot wait to watch series 3 and I am really looking forward to watching Benedict in Star Trek 2.... and other movies as well. Great these guys get some movies, they deserve it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
            It seems to me that the most out of character moment would be

Spoiler:
            when Sherlock called for Anderson.
            I don't think it was.
            After all:
            Spoiler:
            Anderson had the UV light.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

have you already seen this?

http://believeinsherlock.tumblr.com/

fans are writing "I believe in Sherlock" everywhere I particularly like the one put on the New Scotland Yard sign
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

have you already seen this?

http://believeinsherlock.tumblr.com/

fans are writing "I believe in Sherlock" everywhere I particularly like the one put on the New Scotland Yard sign
                The whole world's been Sherlocked lol.
                sigpic

Comment

The more I re-watch the last episode, the more I am impressed by this dialogue between Molly and Sherlock in the lab

Spoiler:
                  MOLLY: You’re a bit like my dad. He’s dead.
                  (She closes her eyes, embarrassed.)
                  MOLLY: No, sorry.
                  SHERLOCK: Molly, please don’t feel the need to make conversation. It’s really not your area.
                  (Molly cringes but continues.)
                  MOLLY: When he was ... dying, he was always cheerful; he was lovely – except when he thought no-one could see. I saw him once. He looked sad.
                  SHERLOCK (sternly): Molly ...
                  MOLLY: You look sad ... (she glances towards John) ... when you think he can’t see you.
                  (Sherlock’s eyes lift from the microscope and drift towards John who is looking through papers on the other side of the lab some distance away, unaware of the conversation. Sherlock turns his head and looks at Molly.)
                  MOLLY: Are you okay?
                  (He opens his mouth but she interrupts before he can speak.)
                  MOLLY: And don’t just say you are, because I know what that means, looking sad when you think no-one can see you.
                  SHERLOCK: You can see me.
                  MOLLY: I don’t count.
                  (Sherlock blinks and really looks at her, possibly for the first time since he has known her.)
                  MOLLY: What I’m trying to say is that, if there’s anything I can do, anything you need, anything at all, you can have me.
                  (She flinches and looks away briefly.)
                  MOLLY: No, I just mean ... I mean if there’s anything you need ...
                  (She shakes her head.)
                  MOLLY: It’s fine.
                  (She turns away. Sherlock looks shaken.)
                  SHERLOCK: What-what-what could I need from you?
                  MOLLY (turning back to him): Nothing. (She shrugs.) I dunno. You could probably say thank you, actually.
                  (She nods nervously but firmly. The side of Sherlock’s mouth twitches as if it doesn’t know how to say the words.)
                  SHERLOCK (hesitantly): ... Thank you.
                  (He frowns and turns his head away as if surprised that he has said it. Molly starts to walk towards the door.)
                  MOLLY: I’m just gonna go and get some crisps. Do you want anything?
                  (He starts to open his mouth but she turns back and beats him to it.)
                  MOLLY: It’s okay, I know you don’t.
                  SHERLOCK: Well, actually, maybe I’ll ...
                  MOLLY: I know you don’t.
                  (She turns and walks away, leaving the room. He watches her go, then gazes into the distance thoughtfully for a moment before looking back to his microscope.)

Link for the transcript: http://arianedevere.livejournal.com/30955.html#cutid1 (thanks to Ariane DeVere for the transcript)

Molly got him so amazed that he did not know how to reply let alone refute what she was saying, so baffled he was. And the impression I had was that deep inside himself he really cared or that he was impressed that she had been able to ’read’ him so well. Sherlock’s humanity is coming through
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

The more I re-watch the last episode, the more I am impressed by this dialogue between Molly and Sherlock in the lab

Molly got him so amazed that he did not know how to reply let alone refute what she was saying, so baffled he was. And the impression I had was that deep inside himself he really cared or that he was impressed that she had been able to ’read’ him so well. Sherlock’s humanity is coming through
                    Or he's so flumoxed by the intimacy that he doesn't quite know how to respond. Like a 15 year old geek with no "experience" of girls.

Comment

Do not think that a link to this article from The Guardian has already been posted here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-rad...ock-doctor-who

mainly about Sherlock, but also Doctor Who and a little bit of Press Gang (really? Moffat wrote also 'Press Gang'? I remember watching it )
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

In my university there are flyers around which titles "I believe in Sherlock" and"Moriaty is real" bought the score from the first season of iTunes last night, not as good as I remembered but still good, there were some great pieces in season two. I can't wait to get the first two seasons along with game of thrones in march!
                        sigpic

Comment

^ next time take a picture

EDIT: I just realized that the second season of Sherlock hasn't aired yet in the States - As the picture in the link is a little spoilery, please do not open if you do not want to be spoilered for season 2 - sorry for not realizing this before:

have found a Sherlock article on this website - what about this cup?

http://www.zazzle.ch/verschlossen_ta...40762131218272
                          Last edited by mi_guard; 02 February 2012, 10:40 AM.
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

^ next time take a picture

have found a Sherlock article on this website - what about this cup?

http://www.zazzle.ch/verschlossen_ta...40762131218272
                            Awesome
                            sigpic

Comment

This show and Fringe are my absolute favourites at the moment.
                              I'd love to see more episodes per series obviously but I'll take what I can get especially considering how good the writing is.
                              Foyle's War has done 8 series and Midsomer Murders, 15 so it wouldn't be too farfetched to see Sherlock go the distance.

While I loved that last episode, I can't bring myself to rewatch it. It was unbearably painful to see Sherlock getting hammered like this...
                              Spoiler:
                              to see his own genius being used against him.

I know exactly how John felt.

Molly... what a dear...
                              Despite giving the impression of being ditzy, she really does have some smarts. But she has something better IMO... plenty of guts to rise to the occasion.

All that time being around Sherlock, she too has been observing.
                              Interesting thing isn't it... all these people who hang around Sherlock even though he's obnoxious beyond belief. They see something good in him... a potential to be a force for good in the long term despite all the prickles.

Molly sees his hidden vulnerability, John forces friendship out of him and Lestrade knows that there's a passion for justice underneathe the whole "I'm in it for the game" veneer.
                              "Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we're very very lucky—he might even be a good one."
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

One thing that slightly confused me about the finale
                                Spoiler:
                                Is Moriarty really dead? Really liked his character and it would be shame if he didnt have some way of coming back like Sherlock jumping off the building

Comment

Working...
                                X