• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOOTBALL ON 5: THE CARABAO CUP
    2017/2018 EFL Cup Semi Final: 2nd Leg - 24/01/18

ROBOT WARS
    World Series: Episode 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

NYPD Blue
      "Jumpin' Jack Fleishman"

Wings
      "Oh, Give Me a Home Where the Mathers Don't Roam"

Frasier
      "Can't Buy Me Love"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

BRITANNIA
        Episode 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Chicago Justice, season 1, ep. 3, "See Something".

A House Through Time, pt. 4, "1945 - 2017".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
            "Deadly Assets" --guest starring Wayne Rogers of M*A*S*H, and the previous episode had Loretta Swit

Full House
            "Joey's Funny Valentine"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Great American Railroad Journeys, series 3, ep. 5, "Massachusetts to Toronto: Pt. 5 - New Haven, Connecticut to Mount Washington, New Hampshire".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Home Improvement
                "Reel Men"
                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

SIX, season 1, ep. 2, "Her Name is Esther".

Remington Steele, season 3, eps. 9-10, "Cast in Steele", and "Breath of Steele".
                  sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY: FA CUP HIGHLIGHTS
                    2017/2018 FA Cup: Fourth Round - 27/01/18

FOOTBALL ON 5: THE CHAMPIONSHIP
                    2017/2018 EFL Championship - 27/01/18

DAD'S ARMY
                    05.10 - Brain versus Brawn

Comment

FA Cup soccer
                      Tottenham Hotspur F.C. vs. Newport County A.F.C.

Cities of the Underworld
                      Secret Sin City

AHL hockey
                      Cleveland Monsters vs. Iowa Wild
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Secret History, "Holocaust: the Revenge Plot".

Burke's Law, season 1, ep. 23, "Who Killed Avery Lord?".
                        sigpic

Comment

TV Movie:
                          Sherlock Holmes: The Last Vampyre

Wings
                          "The Faygitive"

Frasier
                          "You Can't Tell a Crook by His Cover"

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
                          "I Know Why the Caged Bird Screams"
                          "When You Hit Upon a Star"
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Ripping Yarns, series 1, ep. 2, "The Testing of Eric Olthwaite".
                            sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY: FA CUP HIGHLIGHTS
                              2017/2018 FA Cup: Fourth Round - 28/01/18

McMAFIA
                              Episode 6

Comment

Castle: S5E10 "Significant Others"

Comment

Working...
                                X