MATCH OF THE DAY
    2017/2018 Premier League - 02/01/18

LINE OF DUTY
    Series 2 - Episode 5

LOVE, LIES & RECORDS
    Episode 5

McMAFIA
    Episode 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

LINE OF DUTY
      Series 2 - Episode 6

LOVE, LIES & RECORDS
      Episode 6

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Inside the Factory, series 3, pe. 4, "Fish Fingers".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

LINE OF DUTY
          Series 3 - Episode 1

PEAKY BLINDERS
          Series 1 - Episode 1

Comment

A House Through Time, pt. 1.

Remington Steele, season 2, ep. 20, "Woman of Steele".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
              "Bloodlines"

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
              "Fresh Prince After Dark"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Remington Steele, season 2, ep. 21, "Hounded Steele".

Guest starring Tom Baker.
                sigpic

Comment

Good choice, BruTak.

Last night I watched the first three episodes of Major Crimes.

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Father Brown (2013 series), series 6, ep. 5, "The Face of the Enemy".

Grandpa's Great Escape.
                    sigpic

Comment

LINE OF DUTY
                      Series 3 - Episode 2

PEAKY BLINDERS
                      Series 1 - Episode 2

Comment

Churchill's Bodyguard, pts. 1-2, "Walter Meets Winston", and "Lawrence and Walter Save the Day".
                        sigpic

Comment

Full House
                          "The Day of the Rhino"

Home Improvement
                          "Be True to Your Tool"

Wings
                          "Joe Blows, Part II"

Frasier
                          "Selling Out"
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

9-1-1, season 1, ep. 1, "Pilot".

S.W.A.T. (2017 series), season 1, ep. 9, "Blindspots".
                            sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
                              2017/2018 FA Cup Third Round - 06/01/18

DAD'S ARMY
                              05.08 - All is Safely Gathered In

LINE OF DUTY
                              Series 3 - Episode 3

PEAKY BLINDERS
                              Series 1 - Episode 3

Comment

M*a*s*h
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X