• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World War II: The Unseen Films
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Bones - 5.01 Harbingers in a Fountain
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Wonders of the Solar System 1x01 - Empire of the Sun
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Finished Life on Mars, that was great and fitting. Glad he got his happy ending, whichever one he is really in. I'm still confused which one was what. Some bits of the ending reminded me of Memento

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
            Finished Life on Mars, that was great and fitting. Glad he got his happy ending, whichever one he is really in. I'm still confused which one was what. Some bits of the ending reminded me of Memento
            The English series is much better than the later American version....which one did you watch?
            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
            sigpic

Comment

Dexter last night. FINALLY, after a bumpy first two episodes, season 5 is getting awesome!

Comment

The British of course, Guv's so freakin hilarious, the jin-jinni. I don't remember all of his lines but I remember one, he goes to one of the girl call responders,

"I want you to stay by the phone the entire time!"

"but what if I have to use the little girls room?"

"cross your legs."

Comment

Baseball—NLCS: Giants @ Phillies Game 2. Roy Oswalt was DEALING!

Also watched Die Hard 2.
                  sigpic

Comment

Weeds 1.01 You Can't Miss the Bear
                    Weeds 1.02 Free Goat
                    Weeds 1.03 Good **** Lollipop
                    Weeds 1.04 Fashion of the Christ
                    sigpic

Comment

Lie to Me.
                      Castle - nice ep.

Some of the Tennessee-Jacksonville football game.
                      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

While I was working out at the gym, I watched quite a bit of baseball: The ALCS with the Rangers @ Yankees Game 2. Cliff Lee proved to be just as impressive as Roy Oswalt did in last night's NLCS game.

I also caught a bit of other sports highlights watching SportsCenter at the gym.
                        Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 18 October 2010, 10:03 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Weeds 1.05 Lude Awakening
                          Weeds 1.06 Death in the Nethers
                          Weeds 1.07 Higher Education
                          Weeds 1.08 The Punishment Light
                          Weeds 1.09 The Punishment Lighter
                          Weeds 1.10 The Godmother
                          ---
                          Weeds 2.01 Corn Snake
                          Weeds 2.02 Cooking With Jesus
                          Weeds 2.03 Last Tango in Agrestic
                          sigpic

Comment

Hawaii Five-O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                              While I was working out at the gym, I watched quite a bit of baseball: The ALCS with the Rangers @ Yankees Game 2. Cliff Lee proved to be just as impressive as Roy Oswalt did in last night's NLCS game.

I also caught a bit of other sports highlights watching SportsCenter at the gym.
                              Cliff Lee was great. I watched that game last night. And Roy O is the man. Even though I don't like the Phillies or the Giants for that matter. But Roy will always be an Astro....

If the Rangers and the Phillies make it the WS, I'm going to be so torn as who to cheer for because Roy deserves a ring, but then it's the Texas Rangers...even though I haven't really cared all that much about them after Nolan Ryan retired.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                                Hawaii Five-O
                                I guess it's lost it's glow as I forgot it was on last night.
                                (I had been recording Castle and watching H5O but got involved in Castle and forgot to switch channels)

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                                If the Rangers and the Phillies make it the WS, I'm going to be so torn as who to cheer for because Roy deserves a ring, but then it's the Texas Rangers...even though I haven't really cared all that much about them after Nolan Ryan retired.
                                Well he does own the team now (or is at least majority owner) so maybe that would sway your thoughts.

(I'm in the NL but when I don't really care about any of the teams I root for the underdog. Anybody but NY!!)
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X