• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local news while I was at the gym.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      Local news while I was at the gym.
      hey i hear the Pacific got a few emmy wins/nominations?

watched Tosh.O awesome show
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        Nominated for 23, it won 8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pac...series)#Awards
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Some Mythbusters on TV earlier today... and

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/05
          - Ryan Seacrest
          - Patton Oswalt
          - Chickenfoot

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/08
          - David Duchovny
          - Anna Friel
          - Bill Burr

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/09
          - Eddie Murphy
          - Angela Kinsey
          - Bonnie Raitt
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post

watched Tosh.O awesome show
            Yepper, I was definitely stoked that Pacific got outstanding miniseries. All of the cast and crew deserve accolades considering the hard work that was put into that series.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Thanks for posting that. I was wondering which 8 they won. No wondering required now.
            sigpic

Comment

Nope

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/10
              - Steven Ho
              - Dane Cook
              - Rancid

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/11
              - Chris Meloni
              - Slash
              - Norm MacDonald
              - Jim Gaffigan
              - Niko Case

Comment

Holy crap man, you watch a lot of tv. If you haven't seen it, you should totally see the Conan episode, the late night one where he had uh Steve Carrel and Duffy on I think sometime in May of last year or the year before. It was the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time. I keep trying to find a clip of it online but just can't.

Comment

I've been slowing down, I've been watching Conan's Tonight Show to fill the time. Besides, that's only 5 shows in 2 days

Comment

Just watch that one when he was on late night, and you'll never really wanna watch any other one again. I think you'd like Craig, he doesn't have the budget of the other late night shows so he makes up for it in intelligent material and just charisma. He's awesome. I dvr it cause I'm not there and watch it later.

Comment

I'm working my way through his Tonight Show....Conan's Late Night is a bit harder to come by

Comment

I've tried just to see that one again. And failed miserably. Aren't you in the UK? Don't they have late night talk show hosts?

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                          I've tried just to see that one again. And failed miserably. Aren't you in the UK? Don't they have late night talk show hosts?
                          Nope, Canada

Comment

Ohhhh, you have my condolences. Sorry had to make the customary stereotyped remark at Canadians. Actually, Canadians are pretty cool and know how to party for the most part and the slang takes some time to get used to. They say wicked a lot, well some of the ones I know.

Any good canadian tv up there?

Comment

I can't remember the last time I heard someone say "wicked"

Um....we make Stargate, Battlestar, and Warehouse 13 in this country

Comment

Guess it's a certain part of Canada, they were mostly chicks. But the accent really comes out, if you know what I'm talking about. But then again, to you guys, it is us with the accents, yeah?

Comment

Working...
                                X