NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    true. Although I do wonder if she was on the set, or if it was a case of her going off with a second unit, filming a lot of scenes that were edited into the episodes while the actress took time off.
    I agree about the second unit filming. She probably did take the last month or so off before having her baby, although it seems a lot of women these days keep working right up to their due dates.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Yeah I'm almost changing channels when the two of them are in a scene together. It's getting silly now.
      I've found myself fastforwarding on more than one occasion
      sigpic

Comment

true. Although I do wonder if she was on the set, or if it was a case of her going off with a second unit, filming a lot of scenes that were edited into the episodes while the actress took time off.
        I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they did with all the Afghanistan set stuff.

Comment

Who is the curly hair girl on NCIS New Orleans? Usually seen in tight jeans or stuff and she's pretty on the ball with her work too.

I still think the regular NCIS is the best of the lot.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Sonja/Sonya is her character's name. She joined the show this season, I think to go for a 4 person team feel.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sonja/Sonya is her character's name. She joined the show this season, I think to go for a 4 person team feel.

Ta, thanks.

Comment

I don't like the guy in New Orleans show. His voice and weird facial expressions annoy me
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  I don't like the guy in New Orleans show. His voice and weird facial expressions annoy me

Yeah some of the accents just seem funny when you hear them too.

And all I can think of seeing Pride is that we need a new series of Enterprise. I liked Bakula as Captain Archer.

Comment

NCIS:LA has been showing reruns on Friday nights. And tonight's episode was a rerun of the one where twin boys had bombs strapped to their bodies, and Callan and Sam had to figure out how to rescue the surviving boy, and then find his real parents and bring them together. I think this may be one of my favorite episodes, because the boy that played all those parts was just amazing. I had tears in my eyes watching him go through emotional changes before realizing that he'd been taken advantage of and that he had a family and that people really cared about him and wanted him.

Comment

No it wasn't Sonja but the other girl.

http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/f...927_d0441b.jpg

Who is the one on the right?

BTW I'm so over NCIS LA at the moment. If they don't stop the lovey dovey stuff, but it happens just before crucial story parts so if you tune out you miss bits of the episodes. It just annoys me so much.....

Why writers why?

Comment

No it wasn't Sonja but the other girl.

http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/base/f...927_d0441b.jpg

Who is the one on the right?

BTW I'm so over NCIS LA at the moment. If they don't stop the lovey dovey stuff, but it happens just before crucial story parts so if you tune out you miss bits of the episodes. It just annoys me so much.....

Why writers why?
                        The one on the right is Meredith Brody (character name). She's been with the show since the beginning. Zoe McClellan is her real name.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          The one on the right is Meredith Brody (character name). She's been with the show since the beginning. Zoe McClellan is her real name.
                          Yeah that's her. I like her and her wavy hair. Never liked her with the short hair she had before.

Anyway she's cool. Sonja is also pretty cool but I like Meredith

Comment

I really don't like the current ongoing new story on NCIS New Orleans. It just feels way too obvious and I called everything that has happened before it happened on screen. If it's that predictable I lose interest.

Comment

I really don't like the current ongoing new story on NCIS New Orleans. It just feels way too obvious and I called everything that has happened before it happened on screen. If it's that predictable I lose interest.
                              Remind me what that story is?

According to news reports, Zoe McClellan has been let go, and another new female agent is coming aboard in the new season. I liked Brody and think the reason for her leaving is stupid. I read that because she got involved with the bad guy near the end of last season, it's put a black mark on her record, and so she's quitting NCIS. She didn't know the guy was the bad guy until they'd been involved for a bit, and when she figured it out, she took him out and stopped him from blowing things up. I think she should have gotten a medal for that. But that's just me, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                Remind me what that story is?

According to news reports, Zoe McClellan has been let go, and another new female agent is coming aboard in the new season. I liked Brody and think the reason for her leaving is stupid. I read that because she got involved with the bad guy near the end of last season, it's put a black mark on her record, and so she's quitting NCIS. She didn't know the guy was the bad guy until they'd been involved for a bit, and when she figured it out, she took him out and stopped him from blowing things up. I think she should have gotten a medal for that. But that's just me, I guess.

That's the one the DHS agent who was playing both sides. He turned off the camera in an interview room and made a suspect take what looked like a suicide pill.

That whole thing up to that point was for me a little predictable. I'd be a bit snarky how he just turned up at the most convenient times and such. Poor Brody... I feel sorry for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X