No announcement yet.

NCIS Los Angeles Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no, I have a very bad feeling that they'll write it into the show. Oh well, if they do that'll be one less show I have to worry about.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, depending on how far along she is, they have to be ready to film the finales. I know NCIS is taping their season finale now. Well, if Daniella is say 5 months pregnant, she should have the baby by sept, and then just won't be in the first few episodes of the season, or maybe LA doesn't start in Sept but starts in Oct or Nov, which will give her enough time to have the baby. Kensie might be wearing overshirts for a bit but could pull it off.

I think they'd be just as likely to have her on assignment somewhere and not be seen...I just hope they don't fumble it as much as they did last time. I really hate how they handled her pregnancy.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Or they could do a Teyla and have her hold various inanimate objects
        sigpic

Comment

The wife on one CBS sitcom (name escapes me) covered 2 or 3 pregnancies by doing a LOT of laundry

I can notice on Once upon a Time how they hide Belle's pregnancy. She's wearing a lot of large coats. And I'm sure Ginnifer Goodwin is/will be in the same situation. Not sure how far along she is, but I recall hearing that both of them are pregnant. (Belle's gets kinda funky cause her character is pregnant in the present time, but not in flashbacks)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            The wife on one CBS sitcom (name escapes me) covered 2 or 3 pregnancies by doing a LOT of laundry

I can notice on Once upon a Time how they hide Belle's pregnancy. She's wearing a lot of large coats. And I'm sure Ginnifer Goodwin is/will be in the same situation. Not sure how far along she is, but I recall hearing that both of them are pregnant. (Belle's gets kinda funky cause her character is pregnant in the present time, but not in flashbacks)
            The actress who plays Belle has already had her baby (at least a month ago). And Ginny is probably due very soon, because I'm pretty sure she announced this pregnancy last fall not long after this season started. Plus, she's wearing bulky coats and such again to hide it in recent episodes.

Comment

The best one was the woman in the Metalist who hid her bump behind the desk she was sitting all the time.

Comment

Yeah, Grace.

Gates McFadden of TNG started wearing really big coats over her uniform when she was pregnant. And Amanda hid her bump by starting to wear fatigue shirts again.

sigpic

Comment

Ah Grace Van Pelt. The best looking redhead on The Mentalist..
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    Ah Grace Van Pelt. The best looking cast member on The Mentalist..
                    FTFY, her hair color was just a bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                      FTFY, her hair color was just a bonus

Well in season 1 and 2 I liked her the most, then got hooked on Lisbon.

Comment

Yes I know what you mean, those tight black jeans were taste

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                          Yes I know what you mean, those tight black jeans were taste
                          Now my foggy memory lol. Who was the one that always wore the tight black jeans, Van Pelt or Lisbon?

Can I take both?

Comment

Sounds like a plan

Comment

Better get the sick bucket ready for more Kensi/Deeks gagfest as I'm gonna watch ep 19
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Better get the sick bucket ready for more Kensi/Deeks gagfest as I'm gonna watch ep 19

Please report back and let us know how you felt afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X