X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
    Thanks for the link, OneillTwo"LL"s.

Spoiler:
    Not sure if the show will be the same with Hetty retired.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Great opening episode.. Great suspense, loved it!!

Tuesdays are going again!
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

brilliant episode.....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

The episode was awesome! I couldn't think of how they were going to slip out of the knot of the season closer, but wow!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Loved last night episode, the ending was a good laugh!
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, I was interrupted the last couple of minutes. What happened?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Ok, I was interrupted the last couple of minutes. What happened?

What!! You missed it!!

Okay I will tell you..
                Spoiler:
                on the plane, Deeks was showing Kensi pictures of his holidays, Sam interrupts and says he would like to see the pics, Kensi goes and sits with Callen.
                Back at home base, Eric and Nell update Hetty about the situation, and how the team is flying home!
                Hetty, with a cup of tea, goes into ops, hits some buttons on the computer and lots of screen show up, she hits some more buttons and two screens show up, showing Kensi leaning on Callen sleeping, and Callen leaning against the window.
                Deeks is using a thing around his neck, has headphones on, Sam is sitting up in his chair.. suddenly Deeks heads fall over and he ends up leaning on Sam, and Hetty giggles!

that is what happened!!
                sigpic

Comment

Aww! How cute! Team love!
                  sigpic

Comment

Standard episode... i liked the little insight on Kensi we go...

Plus...

Spoiler:

Without sounding anything but obvious... That's LLCoolJ's mum on the far right... Think that's O'Donnell's mum next to her with Olsen's mum, then Ruah's mother on the left...(You can see where she got her beauty genes from...)

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

That was an awesome bit!
                      sigpic

Comment

ah, that explains it

Spoiler:
                        when i was watching the episode and those ladies talked I was like 'ok, that's not normal, those were planted lines, who are those ladies????', cause, you know, extras never speak. you gotta pay them more if they speak, so they never do...which can make 'whodunits' easier to figure out, cause you only really need to worry about those that are speaking, anyway, I knew those ladies were something just not in the fandom enough to know who they are

thanks for the explanation.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I need some help..

Looking for an old NCIS episode, where Deeks and Kensi are looking for someone, they go into a house, and

Kensi :"Deeks, you won't believe what kind of instrument this girl plays?

Deeks starts rattling off different rock band instruments, comes around the corner and is shocked it's a cello! He inspects the music, and says this is some serious string work.

Kensi: How do you know!
                          Deeks: Cuz I used play, I am only part neanderthal!!

it's ends up this one guy was using this girl to injure someone.. Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone knew the episode name!

Thank!
                          sigpic

Comment

sounds like S03E20 Patriot Acts but I could be wrong. Too tired if I am.
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                              sounds like S03E20 Patriot Acts but I could be wrong. Too tired if I am.
                              Thank you, Thank you... you got it right.

Ahem.. forgot about the "chaps" part too!! gonna have to screen cap this one!

after I clean up the drool and um learn to ignore the glares from the General
                              sigpic

Comment

So are we finally finding out something about Sam's personal life in a couple of weeks?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X