Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last nights ep -
    Spoiler:
    We knew about the kid. Actually, in a throwaway line last season it sounded like he had two kids (although that was to a perp so the number could have been fudged. G confirmed to Kensi that he does have kids) And they've mentioned many times how he's spending weekends with/away from his family so I suspected he had a wife as well.

I just say it's about time we learned something of Sam's life. We've learned all sorts of stuff about G over the last couple of years. It's Sam's turn.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

it is very much sam's turn. I'm a bit tired of teh endless 'callen's past' theme
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Season 1 starts again on Sky 1 on Tuesday. Maybe I'll finally get to see the rest of season 1 now Hopefully they'll follow that up with season 2.
        sigpic

Comment

wait... now Sky 1 are showing the show? Maybe now we'll get the boxsets in the UK

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I'm glad that they showed a little more of Sam's life. He's had the stuff with Mo previously,
            Spoiler:
            but they'd mentioned kids and family last season, and since then I'd been wondering if he and his wife were still together(even though they did show him in bed with a woman in the first season it really could have been anyone), and how much his family knew about his work. Even though that last scene was short it explained a lot(imo).

I really wish they would to do more backround stuff with Kensi(and soon). Out of the main team I like her character the least, and for me, thats mostly due to the fact that she's the least developed(partucularly backstory wise)so she seems very one dimensional to me. Her banter with Deeks can only go so far in making me like the character. I think I'm actually starting to like Nell more than Kensi.
            sigpic

Comment

I agree about Kensie. At least they've gotten away from some of the persistent 'kensie in peril' moments, but I still get the feeling that while the writers can do girl geek and maternal boss they just can't get a handle on 'female agent'.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I also get the feeling that they still to don't seem to know what do with Kensi(or how to give her some depth?); even the more Kensi centered episodes last season seemed to revolve more around her relationship/partnership with Deeks, than Kensi as an individual character. And I agree the whole "Kensi in peril" thing got used way too much last season. I think she got taken by the bad guys and needed to be rescued in three different episodes. Last season she seemed to alternate between "damsel in distress" and super Kensi. Hopefully they'll do something more with her this season.
                sigpic

Comment

They talked about her father before with Nate, and how she never found his murderer.. or do I have to re-watch Season 1 and 2 *snaps fingers* Dang!
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Yeah, she talked to Nate about her father in season 1, she came home from watching Titanic with her friends and he wasn't there, she figured that he was still out with some of his friends; they found his body out on the road (or something like that) the next day. I don't think the case was ever solved. During last year's Christmas ep, she also mentioned her ex fiance who had ptsd and disapeared/left her.
                    Last edited by VampyreWraith; 19 November 2011, 02:26 PM. Reason: clarification
                    sigpic

Comment

It was also hinted that Kensi had a sister (maybe just a best friend) that committed suicide. She was questioning a suspect but the guys weren't sure if she was using fact or making up something.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                        wait... now Sky 1 are showing the show? Maybe now we'll get the boxsets in the UK
                        Yeah, it's on Tuesday at 11am I think it was.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Debt: I should have known it ...
                          Last edited by mi_guard; 13 December 2011, 08:03 AM.
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

very nice interview with Eric Christian Olsen

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/12/nci...ian-olsen.html

It is from a French channel, but you can listen to him in English instead of reading the French text
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Been watching the rest of season 1. I noticed they've been using Kensi more in the last few eps at the end of season 1. Not before time.

One thing I've found quite refreshing though is the lack of romantic entanglements that bog down shows. There is no UST between main characters.
                              Last edited by Linda06; 13 December 2011, 10:39 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Been watching the rest of season 1. I noticed they've been using Kensi more in the last few eps at the end of season 1. Not before time.

One thing I've found quite refreshing though is the lack of romantic entanglements that bog down shows. There is no UST between main characters.
                                That kind of changes in S2. Nothing over the top, but it's there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X